Random good picture Not show
1. Let's add up the pros and cons.
2. We should hear all the pros and cons of the matter before we make a decision.
3. Jean Brodie is a manipulator. She cons everybody.
4. Now we have to cons up a title.
5. We weighed up the pros and cons.
6. Motherhood has both its pros and cons.
7. You must weigh up the pros and cons .
8. The house is spacious with all mod cons, handy for the station and has a garden.
9. We're still weighing up the pros and cons of the two options.
10. We discussed the pros and cons of going to university.
11. One of the cons of buying a bigger car is that it costs more to run.
12. Each has its pros and cons.
13. Perhaps, although we carefully weighed the pros and cons.
14. Rab weighed the cons and heard the rats.
15. Cons: Only one coaster so loading is slow.
16. All mod cons, including stereo, video[sentencedict.com], fax and voicemail.
17. Plus, all mod cons: The country life ... Forties-style.
18. Cons: Just about everything else.
19. The pros and cons of taking disulfiram are weighed.
20. Such issues must be considered thoroughly and carefully; every scheme has its pros and cons.
21. The kitchen of this delightful cottage is fully equipped with all mod cons including a dishwasher.
22. The company will be able to weigh up the environmental pros and cons of each site.
23. You have to weigh up all the pros and cons of the matter before you make a decision.
24. The property has many interesting features and all mod cons.
25. Before making a decision,(sentence dictionary) you need to weigh up the pros and cons of the situation.
26. Again, two subgroups were formed to meet and discuss the pros and cons of the various structural alternatives.
27. Here are a few candidates with the pros and cons of each.
28. The focus of the drama shifts to discovering the dangers, and weighing up pros and cons of using the magic carpet.
29. To say that its reviews were mixed is to understate the case - the cons far outweighed the pros.
30. At first he assumed that he had dreamed of discussing the pros and cons of murdering Ivor Newley with Dougal.
More similar words: consult, consume, consent, consist, constant, consider, consumer, consensus, consist in, construct, consist of, constraint, consequence, conditions, consultant, consistent, constitute, conspiracy, consecutive, consequently, in consequence, consumption, conservation, consistently, constructing, conservative, constitution, considerably, construction, considerable.