Synonym: scholar, schoolchild, student. Antonym: master. Similar words: cupid, stupid, jupiter, top up, keep up, crop up, slap-up, step up. Meaning: ['pjuːpl] n. 1. a learner who is enrolled in an educational institution 2. contractile aperture in the iris of the eye 3. a young person attending school (up through senior high school).
Random good picture Not show
1. Like teacher, like pupil.
2. Jack is an intelligent pupil, but he lacks motivation.
3. The pupil was told off for being careless.
4. The pupil leaned to the ground to pick up a wallet.
5. The teacher threatened to kick the impudent pupil out of the room.
6. Clear and bright pupil, the MI, long eyelash tremble slightly, white flawless skin with light pink,(sentencedict .com) thin lips like rose petals delicate drips.
7. The pupil tapered one end of the pencil with a knife.
8. He is a typical pupil; he is like most of the other pupils.
9. The pupil echoed his teacher's words.
10. The tenor was a pupil of Caruso.
11. She asked the pupil to talk up.
12. The painting is by a pupil of Rembrandt.
13. This book is a little past the pupil.
14. The pupil didn't listen to his teacher.
15. She talked to the pupil about his grammar mistakes.
16. The pupil articulated each word carefully.
17. The pupil lisped out the answer.
18. example of a hard-working pupil.
19. She is reckoned the cleverest pupil in the class.
20. The pupil dawdled all the way to school.
21. The pupil noted what the teacher said.
22. This brilliant pupil is a credit to his teachers.
23. The teacher is practicing a pupil in English.
24. As a girl she had been a model pupil.
25. The teacher's task is to help the pupil learn.
26. The pupil divided the pencils by colour.
27. The pupil buckled to the lesson.
28. The tenor was a pupil of a singer.
29. The pupil was expelled for stealing.
30. Let go hand in a noisy streets, find the pupil picture.