Random good picture Not show
3. As thick as thieves.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. The ground was thick with dead leaves.
5. They had to approach the castle through thick swamps.
6. Thick patchy fog and irresponsible driving were to blame.
7. Sometimes, you can be really thick.
8. She wears glasses with very thick lenses.
9. Use fairly thick wads of newspaper.
10. His coat was plastered with thick yellow mud.
11. The air was thick with cigar fumes.
12. Is the ice thick enough for skating?
13. He was perspiring in his thick woollen suit.
14. She almost choked to death in the thick fumes.
15. Its brass feet dented the carpet's thick pile.
16. They pierced through the thick forest.
17. A snake slithered into the thick grass.
18. Outside, the fog was thick and impenetrable.
19. I misheard the word "sick" as "thick".
20. The sun soon dispelled the thick fog.
21. These sheep have fine thick fleeces.
22. He dipped the brush into the thick white paint.
23. Everything was covered with a thick layer of dust.
24. Is the ice thick enough to walk on?
25. Thick/Heavy/Dense fog has made driving conditions dangerous.
26. The thick snow covers the ground.
27. The trees are thick with leaves.
28. A thick wall keeps the noise at bay.
29. The dinner plates were thick with grease.
30. The air had grown thick and smoky.