Random good picture Not show
(1) I believe in the sanctity of human life.
(2) She carried the odour of sanctity about her.
(3) She gives us a living example of sanctity. Sentencedict.com
(4) Abydos was a place of sanctity for the ancient Egyptians.
(5) I will not violate the sanctity of that union!
(6) Numerous miracles were proof of his sanctity.
(7) I believe firmly in the sanctity of human life-all human life.
(8) The sanctity of traditional ownership and lineage are hoisted like clannish flags.
(9) This man who believed in the sanctity of life, its life, not hers.
(10) Monolithic notions of sanctity reveal a startling reliance on hierarchical thinking.
(11) They re-affirmed the sanctity of the family, and the rights of parents and children in the home.
(12) The hearth, which stands for the sanctity of the home, is an apt object to confess her sad fate to.
(13) People talk about the great sanctity of the sovereignty of Parliament.
(14) The argument based on the sanctity of life is essentially a matter of religious dogma.
(15) The sanctity of marriage should not be transgressed, and adulterers stand the risk of being stoned ... and viceversa.
(16) Their outlook on the sanctity of marriage is usually stricter.
(17) You should respect the sanctity of marriage.
(18) We should respect the sanctity of marriage.
(19) One concerns the sanctity of tradition.
(20) Temples have an air of sanctity.
(21) Can taste the sanctity and wonder of love!
(22) High ecclesiastics were men of authority as well as of sanctity.
(23) For she had learned how difficult it was to uphold the sanctity of human life without alienating women in trouble.
(24) He was a Confucian and believed in the worship of spirits and the sanctity of the ancestral land.
(25) It is an issue for anyone who cares for the sanctity of human life.
(26) Rememberedand distorted, turning it into a place of monsters and murder, of terror instead of sanctity.
(27) What she experienced in her abusive marriage eventually forced her to re-examine Scripture concerning the sanctity of marriage and personhood.
(28) As almost everyone except himself perfectly understood, these fasts were a ruthless exploitation of the power of his own sanctity.
(29) The Brahmins or priests, members of the highest caste, personified purity, sanctity and holiness.
(30) In the great temple of Osiris at Abydos the tangible sense of sanctity has often been noted.
More similar words: sanction, sanctimonious, sanctuary, function, extinction, malfeasance, renaissance, distinction, functional, and function, distinctive, compunction, entity, dysfunction, malfunction, conjunction, functionary, punctilious, nonentity, rectitude, quantity, identity, reconnaissance, factitious, stalactite, fictitious, practitioner, in quantity, activity, objectivity.