Similar words: protest, grotesque, protestant, protestant reformation, test, detest, testing, contest.
Random good picture Not show
1. His secretary stopped taking notes to gape at me.
2. Her top notes quavered a little.
3. The reporter took notes in shorthand.
4. Someone had scrawled all over my notes.
5. Can I borrow your lecture notes?
6. These notes are an octave apart.
7. He held out a fistful of crumpled notes.
8. He sat taking notes of everything that was said.
9. There are some explanatory notes at the end of the chapter.
10. I'd forgotten the notes for my speech so I had to do it ad lib.
11. He has the habit of making notes on the margin while reading.
12. Other countries vary the coloring of their bank notes as well as their size.
13. I forgot to bring my notes, so I had to improvise.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. The monitors were assigned to take notes for the meeting.
15. The monitor was assigned to take notes for the meeting.
16. Life is a profound book.Other's notes cannot replace your own understanding.May you find and create something new in it.
17. I attach a copy of my notes for your information.
18. These notes should be carefully filed away for future reference.
19. I'll have to trawl through all my lecture notes again.
20. How dare you suggest that I copied your notes!
21. Did you take notes at the lecture?
22. I read the first chapter and took notes.
23. See explanatory notes at the foot of this page.
24. The catalogue has full notes on each artist.
25. He sat with his pencil poised, ready to take notes.
26. Researchers have found that internal inconsistencies in hospital case notes are common.
27. He drew out his notebook and began to take notes.
28. Before trying to tackle his homework he read up the notes he had taken at the lecture.
29. She spoke for an hour without once referring to her notes.
30. The police have warned shopkeepers to look out for forged notes.
More similar words: protest, grotesque, protestant, protestant reformation, test, detest, testing, contest, testify, courtesy, primates, diabetes, contested, testimony, descartes, note, vote, rote, noted, The last rites, montesquieu, quote, voter, hotel, denote, aptitude test, rooted, remote, demote, vote in.