Random good picture Not show
1. The temperature went down to minus ten last night.
2. The temperature is now minus 5 degrees.
3. The payment will be refunded to you minus a small service charge.
4. That will be £1500, minus the deposit of £150 that you have already paid.
5. The statue survived through minus a leg.
6. I'm giving him a B minus.
7. One of the minus points of working at home is not having social contact with colleagues.
8. Temperatures could fall to minus eight tonight.
9. It must have been minus 5 with the wind chill factor .
10. We're minus a chair for Ian - could you get one from the other room?
11. He's keen, but his youth is a minus factor.
12. The group found itself minus a bass player.
13. Seven minus three is four .
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. He came back minus a couple of front teeth.
15. He seems to have mistaken a minus for a plus.
16. One minus one is zero.
17. What are the car's minus points ?
18. The film company collapsed, leaving Chris jobless and minus his life savings.
19. We're going to be minus a car for a while.
20. There may be a variation of plus or minus 5% in the prices that are quoted.
21. On the minus side , there is no free back-up service if things go wrong.
22. Twelve from ten equals minus two.
23. Seven minus three equals four .
24. I got B minus in the test.
25. The temperature dropped to minus 28 degrees centigrade .
26. In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.
27. He seems to have mistaken a plus for a minus.
28. Having to travel such a long way to work is a definite minus.
29. The plus sign is used in addition and the minus is used in subtraction.
30. If the input voltage is plus three , it comes out as minus six.
More similar words: in use, minute, aluminum, diminutive, diminution, onus, tonus, bonus, unusual, retinue, inundate, continue, insinuate, continual, continued, continuous, continuing, insinuation, discontinue, discontinuance, cruel and unusual punishment, mind, mine, minor, coming, admin, mining, fuming, minded, famine.