Random good picture Not show
1. Nobody has ever solved this problem.
2. Modern pharmacy has solved the problem of sleeplessness.
3. Nobody has ever solved the mystery.
4. He finally solved the difficulty of transportation.
5. The mystery has not yet been completely solved.
6. Scientists may have solved the riddle of Saturn's rings.
7. Problems were solved on an ad hoc basis.
8. Unless these questions are solved, the region will remain a powder keg.
9. Scientists claimed yesterday to have solved the riddle of the birth of the Universe.
10. Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.
11. Aerial pollution is a problem that should be solved quickly.
12. It was a petty problem and they soon solved it.
13. The problem was solved only after several lengthy discussions.
14. The problem cannot be solved with spending cuts alone.
15. The police never solved the mystery of Gray's disappearance.
16. They never solved the Jones murder case.
17. She has found the answer to/solved the problem.
18. International problems must be solved by diplomacy, not war.
19. She solved the problem very practically.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. I solved the problem by a process of elimination.
21. The riddle couldn't be solved by the child.
22. The problem was speedily solved.
23. He solved the problem very practically.
24. He thought he had solved the puzzle .
25. By then the problem will hopefully have been solved.
26. I can't think how you solved the problem.
27. Recent problems have been solved.
28. We had a productive meeting that solved some problems.
29. This question has never been satisfactorily solved.
30. If you think that these transport problems can be solved by building more roads, you completely misunderstand the nature of the problem.
More similar words: absolved, involved, solve, solvent, absolve, resolve, dissolve, solvency, insolvent, insolvency, evolve, revolve, involve, devolve, involvement, revolve around, solving, delve, volvulus, velvet, silver, halves, revolving, dived, culvert, proved, peeved, live down, derived, beloved.