Random good picture Not show
1. I have a lump on my head.
2. My hand came into contact with a small lump.
3. The surgeon excised the lump from her breast.
4. The media tends to lump all these groups together.
5. I thanked him with a lump in my throat.
6. You'll have to lump it even if you don't like it.
7. I like taking one lump of sugar in my tea.
8. Their daily diet consisted of a lump of stale bread, a bowl of rice and stale water.
9. Melt a lump of butter in your frying-pan.
10. His hands are all of a lump.
11. The lump was surgically removed .
12. Do hurry up, you great lump!
13. She could feel a lump in her breast.
14. He's developed a painful lump on his neck.
15. She felt a lump in her breast.
16. Don't lump all these different problems together.
17. A pension is often commutable into a lump sum.
18. He commuted his pension for a lump sum.
19. A lump of the ceiling fell down.
20. You should never ignore a breast lump.
21. We can lump all these items into one category.
22. He commuted his pension into a lump sum.
23. She's just had a breast lump removed.
24. They dug against a lump of ore.
25. She found a lump in her breast.
26. I've got a lump on my shoulder.
27. He swallowed back the lump in his throat.
28. We will lump our money.
29. What they expected to be the removal of a small lump turned out to be major surgery.
30. As the wheel turned,(Sentencedict.com) the potter shaped and squeezed the lump of clay into a graceful shape.