Random good picture Not show
1. She's made a miraculous recovery.
2. She made a miraculous recovery from her injuries.
3. A teenage boy had a miraculous escape from death last night when he fell into an ice cold-river.
4. They won a miraculous victory over much stronger enemy.
5. This is a miraculous thing.
6. The diet promised miraculous weight-loss.
7. It's miraculous how much weight you've lost!
8. Well, you've made a miraculous recovery since last night!
9. Miraculous powers are credited to the relics.
10. The relics are credited with miraculous powers.
11. The new treatment effected a miraculous cure.
12. Our escape was little short of miraculous.
13. These drugs can sometimes effect miraculous cures.
14. Slimming snacks that offer miraculous weight loss are a con.
15. The miraculous effect of the traditional medicine of the Chinese minorities has raised some conservative eyebrows.
16. They had a miraculous escape when their car plunged into a river.
17. The more miraculous parts of this account should be taken with a pinch of salt.
18. Something quite miraculous happened.sentencedict.com/miraculous.html
19. He is credited with almost miraculous powers of healing.
20. Miraculous cures have been reported in Lourdes.
21. Miraculous powers ... divination, automatic writing, telepathy.
22. The police have described it as a miraculous escape.
23. Try to live as though every moment is miraculous.
24. They might have had a miraculous escape.
25. It is nothing short of miraculous.
26. Zorna is said to possess miraculous healing powers.
27. One dreams of making miraculous discoveries ... but most of it is digging and hoping.
28. But the damage he did came undone with the miraculous resurrection of Beloved.
29. Mirror tiles on a ceiling will gain height for the room and a miraculous sense of spaciousness.
30. I turned sixteen the next week and never told my parents what a miraculous birthday it was.
More similar words: miraculously, meticulous, ridiculous, meticulously, miracle, sedulous, querulous, credulous, fabulous, nebulous, incredulous, tremulous, garrulous, scrupulous, edentulous, tremulously, fantabulous, incredulously, unscrupulous, mirage, admirable, admiration, miranda rule, faculty, mea culpa, ejaculate, vernacular, immaculate, ejaculatory, aquaculture.