Random good picture Not show
(1) I'm afraid I'm no linguist .
(2) Her brother was an accomplished linguist.
(3) She's a highly competent linguist.
(4) He used to be a linguist till he turns writer.
(5) I used to be a linguist till I become a writer.
(6) But the linguist can not determine relevance.
(7) He's even something of a linguist apparently he can grunt monosyllables in five languages.
(8) Case 1: Linguistics A linguist devises a model of grammar in the process of developing a theory of human cognition.
(9) She's an excellent linguist.
(10) A brilliant linguist, he was also deeply interested in botany, chemistry and other scientific subjects.
(11) The roles of applied linguist and language teacher are different; they work to different professional briefs.
(12) So far no linguist has given us a satisfactory account of how children learn language.
(13) The linguist probably etymologized the words incorrectly.
(14) She's a natural linguist, ie learns languages easily.
(15) Professor Cui has a high reputation as a linguist.
(16) Jespersen is considered a world - famous linguist. Sentencedict.com
(17) A good dictionary is the handmaid of the linguist.
(18) He is a remarkable linguist.
(19) John McWhorter, a linguist and controversialist of mixed liberal and conservative views, sees the triumph of 1960s counterculture as responsible for the decline of formal English.
(20) Czech linguist Danes puts forward 5 types of TP model.
(21) As the famous American linguist Edward Sapir said:"The language of another language is the simplest of words "loan.
(22) MIT linguist Noam Chomsky asserted that the way children acquire language is so effortless that it must have a biological foundation.
(23) He read extensively in the classics and became an accomplished linguist.
(24) Of course she could also have cited her prodigious talent as a linguist.
(25) Interpreting is limited to the oral skills and implies that the translation is being done by a professional linguist.
(26) Four years later Brian and Mike, a technician and a linguist were among fourteen sacked for refusing to do so.
(27) It is known that he was proficient in the sciences of the time, as well as being a considerable linguist.
(28) Well, there's a radical claim about the origin of language associated with the guy who we met when we talked about behaviorism who wrote A Review of Verbal Behavior, the linguist Noam Chomsky.
(29) Sara : And by creating you mean fabricating, neural linguist programming, behavior. science.
(30) As secretary to his father in Europe, he became an accomplished linguist and assiduous diarist.
More similar words: linguistic, distinguish, distinguished, anguish, multilingual, guise, disguise, sanguine, guideline, relinquish, altruistic, ring up, relinquishment, bring up, spring up, cling, ruling, sibling, inkling, ceiling, rolling, jostling, rambling, appalling, glinting, buckling, appealing, startling, compelling, sparkling.