Random good picture Not show
1) There were a strange conglomeration of objects on the mantelpiece.
2) Doc Threadneedle was a man-sized conglomeration of hotspots.
3) Media concentration, conglomeration, and internationalization long preceded 1945.
4) The staff writers seem to be a conglomeration of music diehards steeped in the traditions of classic rock.
5) Scottsdale's Old Town is a conglomeration of loud bars, souvenir shops, and art galleries.
6) With concentration, conglomeration and internationalization the issues of power and accountability became substantially more difficult, in both principle and practice.
7) When you assemble them in a conglomeration of 300 on 150 acres, we give that another name.
8) And it has two functions, controlling and conglomeration.
9) Currently, Japans economic conglomeration policy is still in the process of difficult exploration and adjustment.
10) Nowadays the tendency of regionalization and conglomeration in world economy have continuously strengthened.
11) There is a growing tendency of conglomeration along with the in - depth reformation and opening in China.
12) On close inspection, the conglomeration of threadlike nanotubes resembles a helter-skelter unwoven fabric.
13) Financial conglomeration is neither a theoretical or virtual concept, nor a development trend.
14) To her it was a wonderful conglomeration of everything great and mighty.
15) To the east of Frisia were the pagan Saxons,(http://sentencedict.com/conglomeration.html) a diffuse and essentially nomadic conglomeration of tribes.
16) The Alliance for Aging Research was established in 1986 by a conglomeration of health organizations, medical schools and major corporations.
17) Indeed, it illustrates very clearly all three features of concentration, conglomeration and internationalization.
18) Seen in those terms, three main features of the period were media concentration, conglomeration and internationalization.
19) Objective To study the clinical significance of dynamic changes and conglomeration of platelets in patients of hepatobiliary diseases.
20) Finally proposes the development, construction and management of migrant allocation and conglomeration areas.
21) C, improve stock sharing structure, absorb several shareholders to develop conglomeration economy.
22) The problem is what can be the conceptual agent for the conglomeration.
23) There's an old folktale about a giant who removes his own heart, locks it in a series of metal boxes, and buries the whole conglomeration.
More similar words: generation gap, congratulation, congratulations, confederation, consideration, articles of confederation, operation, veneration, liberation, AND operation, generation, laceration, desperation, exasperation, alliteration, exaggeration, remuneration, proliferation, lost generation, configuration, conflagration, concentration, concentration camp, ratification, gratification, globalization, ration, oration, duration, rational.