Random good picture Not show
6. The students are slowly gaining in confidence.
7. The company needs the full confidence of its investors.
8. I have every confidence in his promotion.
9. His air of confidence makes him a natural leader.
10. He seemed to be bankrupt of hope and confidence.
11. His confidence was misread as arrogance.
12. Gerry's confidence made him feel invulnerable.
13. His confidence is at a low ebb.
14. Juliana was brimming over with new-found confidence.
15. Confidence is the key to success.
16. I have little confidence in him.
17. She felt nervous,[sentencedict.com/confidence.html] increasingly lacking in confidence about herself.
18. Corruption corrodes public confidence in a political system.
19. The performance improved as their confidence grew.
20. Her confidence in him was entirely misplaced.
21. Self-doubt began to gnaw away at her confidence.
22. Hugh blames his mother for his lack of confidence.
23. I have faith in you./I have confidence in you.
24. Louisa seems to have much more poise and confidence.
25. He told me in the strictest confidence .
26. I have absolute confidence in her.
27. The confidence man befooled the innocent.
28. The new contracts have undermined the confidence of employees.
29. The players all have confidence in their manager.
30. Consumer confidence is currently at a low ebb.
More similar words: confident, confide, evidence, residence, conference, confine, confirm, diffident, presidency, credence, impudence, consequence, conscience, in consequence, convenience, independence, on fire, bona fide, fidelity, conform, confuse, confused, confess, tendency, incident, evident, confront, conflict, accident, resident.