Random good picture Not show
2. The days are beginning to lengthen out.
3. Can you lengthen this skirt for me?
4. I'll have to lengthen this skirt.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. The days start to lengthen in March.
6. The teacher told her to lengthen her paper out.
7. She had to lengthen her stirrup leathers.
8. I need to lengthen this skirt.
9. There is a plan to lengthen the three - year course to four years.
10. Waiting lists started to lengthen as operations were cancelled.
11. Can you lengthen these pants for me?
12. Shadows began to lengthen as the sun sank in the sky.
13. Con: Outlines can lengthen your writing time because they take so long to create.
14. Beyond the window their shadows lengthen, aspiring to the stature of a late quartet.
15. Plans to lengthen military service from 15 to 18 months will also be scrapped if the talks succeed.
16. Again, you can lengthen or shorten the story by including or excluding the various parts, which are mostly self-contained.
17. Fraser's considerate gesture enabled them to lengthen the visit to include a two-week trip to New Zealand.
18. One of the continuing financial objectives is to lengthen this average life of debt through selective refinancing.
19. The more lives lengthen, it seems certain, the more change happens.
20. The crack seemed to open wider and lengthen before her eyes.
21. Since 1975 the Treasury has been working to lengthen the average maturity of the debt, and with good reason.
22. He will lengthen his nose to allow him to nuzzle and may make nudging movements with his head to attract attention.
23. To be a really good runner he needs to lengthen his pace a little.
24. The only solution for this is to use a soldering iron to lengthen them!
25. There was plenty of room on the course and it was relatively easy to lengthen it enough to test the professionals.
26. Long-standing museum collections are liable to find their status redefined as perspectives lengthen.
27. The Ilizarov frame can be used to correct bone deformities, to regenerate bone, and to lengthen limbs.
28. Towards the end of the fourth day, as shadows lengthen across sunlit fairways, we witness a test of character as well.
29. Since reduced pressure also slows the metabolic rate, it too should slow and lengthen a creature's biological career.
30. But Coffin no longer disliked this; he might let his own hair lengthen.
More similar words: length, lengthy, strengthen, at length, lengthways, wavelength, arm's length, at arm's length, strength, tower of strength, seeing that, living thing, challenge, challenged, challenging, owing to, longtime, belong to, long-term, then, when, bring together, and then, hence, by then, according to, bring to a halt, engulf, engage, engine.