Random good picture Not show
1. The crowd cheered as the goalkeeper deflected the shot.
2. The club's top goalkeeper is on the transfer list.
3. The England goalkeeper played brilliantly.
4. Who shall we play as goalkeeper?
5. The goalkeeper on that fateful day in 1954 was Fred Martin of Aberdeen.
6. The ball ricocheted off the goalkeeper and into the net.
7. The goalkeeper brought off a superb save.
8. His shot beat the goalkeeper neck and crop.
9. Technically, he is an excellent goalkeeper.
10. He played a careless back pass to the goalkeeper.
11. He now plays as goalkeeper for Liverpool.
12. He was sent off for headbutting the goalkeeper.
13. He turned and curled the ball around the goalkeeper.
14. The team's coach singled his goalkeeper out for praise.
15. Goalkeeper Gouter proved to be the weakest link.
16. The goalkeeper made a dive for the ball.
17. The goalkeeper was convicted of throwing a game.
18. The goalkeeper just missed the ball.
19. The goalkeeper missed the ball.
20. The goalkeeper just managed to save the shot.
21. Bill shows great promise as a goalkeeper.
22. Thompson, the new goalkeeper, brought off a superb save.
23. The goalkeeper booted the ball upfield.
24. The manager took a chance on the young goalkeeper.
25. The goalkeeper pulled off six terrific saves.
26. The goalkeeper bounced the ball twice before kicking it.
27. He played the ball back to the goalkeeper.
28. I'll try my best to rout out a good goalkeeper for our football team.
29. They're a fairly good team - their only weak link is a relatively inexperienced goalkeeper.
30. Eric has been signed on for the team as goalkeeper.
More similar words: keeper, walker, goal, go all out, go along, go a long way, keep, keep out, keep off, keep up, keep on, keep to, deepen, keep away, keep down, keep mum, keep out of, keep back, keep from, keep in mind, keep up with, housekeeping, keep clear of, keep an eye on, keep in touch, keep pace with, keep off the grass, keep abreast of, keep company with, out of keeping with.