Random good picture Not show
1. Infrared is widely used in industry and medical science.
2. Infrared film renders blue skies a deep black.
3. Infrared light is invisible to the human eye.
4. Their pilots are guided by an infrared optical system that shows images clearly even at night.
5. Infrared detectors have many uses.
6. Shining infrared radiation on the crystal is one.
7. Infrared cooling of the surface is also inhibited, but heat radiation is less affected by dust than visible light.
8. Clearly infrared observations are set to make a large impact on astronomy and astrophysics during the next few years.
9. The infrared picture is at 10 times the scale of the optical photograph, showing only the very centre of the galaxy.
10. In that case, researchers located debris with helicopters, infrared scanners and spy satellite photos.
11. It uses a variety of infrared sensors to determine the location and position of objects that are to be lifted and moved.
12. The sensor uses an infrared beam to "read" a vehicle's exhaust emissions as it drives past.
13. Imagine the myriads of such infrared and other pathways and signals that the various insect species must be utilizing.
14. In the infrared, extinction by dust is an order of magnitude smaller than in the visible portion of the spectrum.
15. Diamond forms a good window for infrared cells, because it is highly transparent, chemically non-reactive and exceptionally strong.
16. The patrol plane has an infrared capability, so that searches can be made in the dark.
17. Beyond the red end of the visible light spectrum is infrared.
18. A laser beam can be used to up - convert infrared light to visible light.
19. FoxTrax attempts to solve this problem with a puck stuffed with circuit boards and infrared emitters.
20. And we developed and built the first air-launched anti-tank missile, as well as the first launch-and-leave imaging infrared homing air-to-surface missile.
21. Dark areas absorb more, are hotter, and give off more infrared radiation.
22. One additional device is a spectrometer to study the infrared spectra of strong point sources.
23. Instead it is a massive cloud of dust, radiating 99% of its energy at far infrared wavelengths.
24. Similarly, mines can be fitted with various types of sensors, whether seismic, magnetic, acoustic or infrared.
25. Many scientists blame the warming on industrial pollutants that trap infrared heat in the atmosphere rather than letting it escape into space.
26. Consequently in a static diamond there are no charged atoms to interact with the electric field of infrared radiation.sentencedict.com
27. Extensive facilities for evaluation of catalytic activity include Auger electron spectroscopy and diffuse reflectance and transmission Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy.
28. All matter at temperatures above that of absolute zero emits infrared radiation.
29. A handy companion for Psion fans without a compatible Infrared phone.
30. As they fall, Sadarm scans the ground with radar and infrared sensors.
More similar words: infrared light, infraction, infrastructure, enfranchise, infringe, enfranchised, in front of, infrequent, infringement, francisco franco, rare, rarely, confront, honorary, library, learn from, man friday, unfriendly, literary, contrary, agrarian, itinerary, hierarchy, registrar, temporary, arbitrary, terrarium, librarian, schadenfreude, confrontation.