Random good picture Not show
1) Aeronautics enables us to overcome great distances.
2) The National Aeronautics and Space Administration had to figure out how to provide power for satellites.
3) National Aeronautics and Space Administration engineers touted an experiment aboard Endeavour called the shuttle laser altimeter.
4) The Civil Aeronautics Administration said lack of attention to the surrounding area by the copilot was the main reason for the accident.
5) The Civil Aeronautics Administration will decide any disciplinary action, if necessary,[http://sentencedict.com/aeronautics.html] for the airline or the crew of that flight.
6) National Aeronautics and Space undertakings have made great progress.
7) MSTC of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics.
8) He devoted every spare moment to aeronautics.
9) A visit to the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Web site is free, fun, and educational.
10) Aeronautics: A new type of dirigible could make it easier to deliver people and provisions to inaccessible places. It looks pretty cool, too.
11) This excerpt from a National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) history document tracks the emergence and acceptance of automated digital technology in the cockpits of commercial airplanes.
12) National Aeronautics and Space Administration: f. 1958 ; Admin. - daniel S goldin.
13) SPOKESMAN FOR THE CIVIL AERONAUTICS BOARD: Competition is the rule, and because of it, the consumers are better served than ever.
14) The National Aeronautics and Space Administration later said that Lcross did indeed photograph a plume but that the live video stream was not properly attuned to pick out the details.
15) National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) released the first-ever view of the whole Sun in 3-D on Tuesday.
16) National Aeronautics and Administration: f. 1958 ; Admin. - daniel S goldin.
17) The National Aeronautics and Space Administration, NASA, plans to end the 30-year-old Space Shuttle program later this year.
18) Throughout his life Cayley showed keen interest in science and engineering developments, particularly in aeronautics.
19) The brothers were Wilbur and Orville Wright, and their hobby was aeronautics.
20) It stems from some one trying to apply a basic equation from aeronautics to the flight of the bee.
21) By 1935 he had joined the Pasadena Junior College as Professor in charge of aeronautics.
22) He launched into bus production and truck transport, before expanding to aeronautics.
23) For example, NASA is an acronym for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
24) Practical interface technique for MCS - 51 microcontroller. Beijing: Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics Press, 1999.
25) Some examples include the U.S. Postal Service, the Environmental Protection Agency, and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
26) Composite materials have been used in the field of aeronautics and astronautics, whose mechanics behaviors are evidently affected by ply angle, nonclassical effect, structure coupling and rotation.
27) Various novel applications in optics, high energy physics, military, aeronautics and astronautics, and electro - chemistry are reviewed.
28) The prediction was made after satellite studies by the European Space Agency and the US National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
29) Now micro robots have shown broad prospect of application in biomedicine, aeronautics and astronautics, military affairs, as they have low inertia, high resonance, short response time.
30) Meanwhile, as the launch of Atlantis draws near, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration still hasn't decided on the designof a replacement rocket and spacecraft combination.
More similar words: astronaut, nautical, beautician, aerosol, aerospace, aeroplane, anaerobic, aerodynamic, juggernaut, unauthorized, caution, come to naught, cautious, beautify, beautiful, precaution, cautiously, later on, border on, electronics, hieroglyphics, antics, iron age, gerontology, testosterone, tactics, authentic, athletics, politics, didactics.