Random good picture Not show
1. I'd like a glass of carbonated mineral water, please.
2. A white-haired race official administers a carbonated electrolyte beverage whose effect is immediate: Paul vomits all over the truck bed.
3. Carbonated drinks are fizzy.
4. After all, Macbride had shown that carbonated water prevented putrefaction and had antiseptic properties.
5. Without calling Josta a carbonated love potion, Pepsi provides a little explanation on the back of each can.
6. This selection of carbonated and still waters cam be found on most supermarket shelves.
7. Carbonated drinks are acidic , and slightly safer.
8. Soft drinks are sweet , carbonated drinks like Coke.
9. It doesn't contain any alcohol, or even carbonated water.
10. Soda water is a carbonated drink.
11. Give cold carbonated water if available and not contraindicated.
12. We have carbonated water with the same size as well.
13. The technology of producing carbonated beverage bottle grade chip on BULER SSP plant were expounded comprehensively.
14. Replantation objects are replaced with Carbonated Hydroxyapatite Cement ( CHC ), alloglaft and autoglaft.
15. The recycled product is used for carbonated drinks and dry ice.
16. Statistic analysis indicated that acidic diets, such as carbonated drink, fruit juice, fruit drink and banana were risk factors to dental erosion.
17. It won't be like carbonated drinks and would be devoid of any toxins.
18. Lightweight and unbreakable, they are particularly suitable for carbonated beverages.
19. These companies added carbonated water to the syrup and bottled it.
20. Generic terms for carbonated soft drinks vary widely in the United States.
21. Clear out your food cupboard and throw away everything that will not travel well, such as leaky, crushable or carbonated goods.
22. Rosalind Lloyd, Acton, London Over the past 50 years there has been a vast increase in consumption of carbonated drinks.
23. Many people find it hard to distinguish the taste of one kola-nut-flavored carbonated beverage from another.
24. In this paper, absorption rates of CO_2 into low degree carbonated ammonia-water solutions have been studied by using improved wetted-wall column.
25. Increase your intake of non - alcoholic , non - carbonated ,(http://sentencedict.com/carbonated.html) caffeine free beverages such as water and juice.
26. This is why containers made from PET plastic keep carbonated beverages colder , more flavorful, and fizzier.
27. Even sugar-free soda can destroy your pearly whites, thanks to the high acid content of most carbonated beverages.
28. Ammonia, paint thinner or even the spray from opening a carbonated soda can set of the alarm.
29. Classified according to chemical nature of water, hotspring can be divided into neutral carbonated spring, alkali bicarbonates spring, brine spring and sulfur spring.
30. Both companies also make lemon-lime sodas, orange sodas, and other similar carbonated and noncarbonated beverages.
More similar words: carbon, carbon cycle, carbon dioxide, carbohydrate, donated, opinionated, donate, incarnate, resonate, detonate, reincarnate, impersonate, passionate, incarcerated, alienated, laminated, compassionate, affectionate, hyphenated, designated, dispassionate, proportionate, illuminated, affectionately, contaminated, bourbon, harbour, harbor, decaffeinated, arboreal.