Random good picture Not show
(1) Children from an underprivileged family background are statistically more likely to become involved in crime.
(2) The charity raises money for holidays for the underprivileged.
(3) The underprivileged need special support.
(4) Princess Anne has done much to help underprivileged children all over the world.
(5) Labov's work to redeem, as it were, underprivileged speech also entailed a revealing critique of more privileged forms.
(6) He supported orphanages and schools, underprivileged children went on camping holidays at his expense.
(7) To help underprivileged Scots go to college.
(8) You should not be contemptuous of underprivileged people.
(9) He provides affordable housing for the underprivileged.
(10) They are children from underprivileged homes.
(11) Hours later, the underprivileged North London neighborhood erupted into violence, as rioters attacked police cars, smashed windows and set fire to a double-decker bus and a carpet store.
(12) A committed socialist, he upheld the rights of the voiceless and the underprivileged.
(13) He said it was the job of the Church to speak for the underprivileged.
(14) She worked for the well - being of the underprivileged.
(15) Jane Addams was awarded the Nobel Prize for her inventive work with underprivileged women and children. Sentencedict.com
(16) An ambitious bar association volunteer program for assisting the underprivileged quickly followed.
(17) Nor did the party rally large ranks of the unemployed or underprivileged.
(18) I believed that without a uniform we were more identified with the poor and underprivileged.
(19) The major weight of its pressure, however, seldom concerns the interests of underprivileged groups in disadvantaged areas.
(20) Devi nevertheless exploits the existing system to help the underprivileged who come to her for help.
(21) High Machs are as likely to be found among the underprivileged as those people with high social status.
(22) Romer portrayed himself as a latter-day Robin Hood who took money and gave it to the underprivileged.
(23) Infected rates are high among urban elites as well as among the poor and underprivileged.
(24) Competition is amoral, ruthless and cruel - moral principles and ethical standards are compromised. And it is a civilized way of bullying the weak, the underprivileged and the poor. Dr T.P.Chia
(25) He pledged more funding for pregnant women's nutrition, childhood immunisations, and pre-school programmes for underprivileged children.
(26) I urgently felt the need to sacrifice myself for the underprivileged.
(27) Please list out the target group e . g. underprivileged group such as non - engaged youth, single parents, etc.
(28) The Shillong Chamber Choir also has a little home school for the underprivileged children.
(29) He will also work for a just society, fight against corruption, enhance interests of the underprivileged and people with physical disabilities, he added.
(30) The school employs out-of-work teachers with the aim of helping underprivileged children to study, and to contribute to curbing private education costs in Korea.
More similar words: privilege, underpin, consumer price index, underperform, alleged, allegedly, enterprise, fingerprint, sacrilege, enterprising, free enterprise, underground, under, legal tender, founder, under way, blunder, underway, launder, thunder, maunder, undergo, plunder, underlie, flounder, under age, fall under, undergone, undercut, come under.