Random good picture Not show
1. He reached puberty at the age of fourteen.
2. Have a short sensitive puberty we,always love to do with age is not consistent.
3. Most traditional societies have transition rites at puberty.
4. Girls start menstruating at puberty.
5. During puberty, young people become more interested in sex.
6. The body undergoes many changes during puberty.
7. Margaret had reached the age of puberty.
8. At puberty, a girl's body begins to fill out.
9. You reach puberty in your teens.
10. At puberty, pubic hair develops and girls begin to menstruate.
11. They will be on the cusp of puberty.
12. Puberty Puberty marks the biological beginning of adult life.
13. She helps the girls understand issues such as puberty, hygiene, boys, crime, and drugs.
14. Even though I had just reached puberty, Boden saw me as a Bolshevik.
15. At puberty, males become warriors and killing an enemy is often a prerequisite of attaining full adult status.
16. During my California days, under the influence of puberty[sentencedict.com], we did not consider such matters.
17. Ruth Benedict, writing of puberty ceremonies in various societies, sheds some light on this seemingly paradoxical cultural attitude.
18. The spine grows rapidly during puberty and most of that growth is completed by the time a girl begins to menstruate.
19. Fourteen is a fairly normal age for a girl to reach puberty .
20. Whatever precautions a father takes, when the daughter is ripe for it, puberty will set in.
21. It was discovered that black girls gain 34% more bone density during puberty, compared to only 11% in white girls.
22. In Darcy's Utopia you will not see the eyes of the child dulling, the brow furrowing, as puberty arrives.
23. His appearance is essential to the tribes' fertility, and he is petitioned in initiation rites for young boys at puberty.
24. However, it is artistically total tosh and merely a vehicle for an imagination nowhere close to reaching puberty.
25. This was usually a person undergoing great emotional strain, such as a girl experiencing a particularly traumatic puberty.
25. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
26. Life events can be developmental in nature: weaning, toilet training and puberty are examples that characterise all people's lives.
27. It can be quite shocking for a child to see the changes in his or her body as puberty approaches.
28. Another innovation of lenses is seeing yourself without the cover of glasses from a three-foot distance for the first time since puberty.
29. Past research has looked at how the age of puberty affects subsequent risk of problems and found sharp gender differences.
30. Now it is readily apparent that adolescence conceived in this way does not correspond with puberty.
More similar words: exuberant, exuberance, poverty, property, gubernatorial, tube, dirty, party, martyr, third party, public, publisher, publish, publicly, republic, in public, publicity, Republican, political party, public good, publication, republicanism, the general public, fiber, rubber, number, berate, member, timber, chamber.