Random good picture Not show
1) The adverts entice the customer into buying things they don't really want.
2) Retailers have tried almost everything to entice shoppers through their doors.
3) An attempt is being made to entice otters back to the river.
4) Advertisements are designed to entice people into spending money / to spend money.
5) Can I entice you to a cup of tea?
6) Our special offers are intended to entice people to buy.
7) They'll entice doctors to move from the cities by paying them better salaries.
8) The bargain prices are expected to entice customers away from other stores.
9) Try and entice the child to eat by offering small portions of their favourite food.
10) This compelling true-life story will entice even reluctant readers.
11) Various preparations must be made to entice them.
12) The ads entice young people to smoke.
13) Each member of the relay race needs to entice others to be on the team.
14) Radical breaks on stamp duty are planned to entice house buyers into rundown areas.
15) The company hopes to entice shareholders into agreeing to a merger.
16) Working parents can also try to entice grandparents to move nearby.
17) On Saturday I phone my city children to entice them out for Thanksgiving, dangling before them mountain marvels and prepaid tickets.
18) Solicit means to invite entice, appeal to, or request another person.
19) Many hoped that their uninhibited works would entice others towards freedom.
20) A major faux pas is trying to entice users on one channel to your own channel.
21) And a hook to entice reporters to produce special features about the author would be helpful.
22) Higher education grants are a carrot with which to entice students.
23) They have people hanging about outside on the pavement trying to entice gullible idiots in.
24) It has been decided to play the tape in an attempt to entice them out of the enclosed channel.
25) Another plus to an online job search is that many companies use their home pages to inform and entice potential hires.
26) Dealing managers and team leaders shout at,(http://sentencedict.com/entice.html) cajole and entice their dealers into selling large quantities of stock.
27) Plynus's desire for advancement is seen against economic trends which entice people from their duties.
28) I hung like a bird in the water overhead, watching for the octopus he was trying to entice.
29) The lack of career prospects would make it much more difficult for party whips to threaten or entice independently minded members.
30) Some banks try to scale their prices down for small-business customers to entice them to use electronic services.
More similar words: enticement, apprentice, apprenticeship, reticent, licentious, enticing, identical, sentiment, notice, justice, practice, do justice, give notice, in practice, take notice of, frantic, out of practice, pedantic, romantic, atlantic, gigantic, sharp practice, semantics, antiseptic, anticipate, transatlantic, entity, dentist, nonentity, mention.