Random good picture Not show
1. Come on, let's go. What's the hold-up?
2. We should finish by tonight, barring hold-ups.
3. Despite the odd hold-up, we finished on time.
4. They arrived late due to a motorway hold-up.
5. There was a hold-up at the lights.
6. In the hold-up, a masked youth threatened the bank staff with a gun.
7. Lane closures are causing hold-ups on the M6 near junction 2.
8. Sorry I'm late. There was a hold-up on the motorway.
9. People rubbernecking at the scene of the accident caused a major traffic hold-up.
10. Freakish weather conditions have caused massive traffic hold-ups in the area.
11. Contrary to expectations, we didn't have any hold-ups on the journey.
12. The unsuccessful holdup closely resembles two other bank robberies.
13. At Trenton there was one last hold-up.
14. A man was shot dead in a hold-up at a downtown bank.
15. Paul was injured during an attempted hold-up of the gas station in which he worked.
16. The seven denier hold-up achieves ultra sheer look with the durability of a 15 denier product.
17. The model 214-2F research biomass monitor has increased sensitivity, improved long-term stability and reduced effect of gas hold-up in fermenters.
18. Hakkar admitted he took part in the hold-up, but denied having fired a gun.
19. He was involved in this holdup.
20. The holdup for now is price.
21. He is the victim of a masked holdup.
22. There was a holdup at the Morgan Trust Bank.
23. Gas holdup and liquid circulation in an internal airlift loop reactor were investigated.
24. A holdup took place in broad daylight in a crowded street.
25. Distributions of gas and solid holdup along radial and axial directions are investigated and simulated.
26. The policemen concluded that the same bandit probably had pulled all three holdups.
27. Biggs and 16 others made off with $ 7. 3 million in the 1963 holdup.
28. And many corporate mail servers have had growing pains, experiencing holdups and the odd deletion[sentencedict.com], especially over weekends.
29. No weapon was seen in the 12: 20 p.m. holdup.
30. There were significant correlations between the dimensionless apparent slip velocity, apparent solids holdup and slip factor.
More similar words: hold up, fold up, build up, skulduggery, dupe, fed up, tied up, add up, end up, head up, wind up, stand up, speed up, round up, add up to, stand up to, stirred up, lead up to, stand up for, duplicate, duplicity, end up with, duplicitous, hold, hole, whole, holy, hold out, hold on, behold.