Random good picture Not show
1. Different ethnic groups have different systems of kinship.
2. The ties of kinship may have helped the young man find his way in life.
3. The sense of kinship between the two men is surprising.
4. He felt a real sense of kinship with his fellow soldiers.
5. He felt a kinship with only other American on the base.
6. We tend to feel kinship with those who share the same values.
7. She evidently felt a sense of kinship with the woman.
8. Their kinship with peas became evident to them.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. I had felt this kinship, too.
10. He felt a secret kinship with the ocean.
11. Once again Sarn Fong felt a kinship with Fakhru.
12. He argues that each form of kinship has its distinctive form of arrangements.
13. He argues, in short, that actual forms of kinship are socially constructed.
14. The central concerns of the kinship school hardly need restating.
15. Control of kinship linkages lies at the heart of privileged class reproduction.
16. Kinship can pay an individual to reduce its own chances if it improves the prospects of other members of its family.
17. Family and kinship relations in an Essex village are laid open to us through the diary.
18. Gibson illustrates with humour the kinship between capitalism and perversion.
19. The pastime has many excuses, and kinship can be one.
20. With us privacy and kinship are felt to be roughly coterminous.
21. Even after meeting only once , they felt a kinship.
22. In nature, the obvious way is through genetic relatedness - kinship.
23. It is tribesmen who tell themselves that tribes are natural groups based on primary bonds of kinship and descent.
24. Whales and hippos may not much resemble each other nowadays, but retain some hints of kinship.
25. At first, social organization is limited to the family, it is therefore dominated by kinship, and property is communal.
26. Typically, the anthropologist finds that individuals hold titular offices by virtue of their position in the kinship system.
27. That is why the social anthropologists are justified in devoting such an inordinate amount of attention to the field of kinship.
28. They tend to have a consciousness of kind, a feeling of kinship with other group members.
29. I have never been in a country where I have felt such a kinship with what the Government was trying to do.
30. These networks, which included certain kinds of neighbouring, included those for whom ties of kinship were of primary significance.
More similar words: township, internship, workmanship, citizenship, championship, brinkmanship, partisanship, relationship, craftsmanship, sunshine, in short, ship, worship, ownership, flagship, shipment, hardship, shipwreck, shipboard, spaceship, worshipped, leadership, censorship, friendship, dealership, membership, shirking, partnership, scholarship, sponsorship.