Random good picture Not show
1. The project was hamstrung by lack of funds.
2. His efforts were hamstrung by her one remarks.
3. The President feels he is hamstrung by Congress.
4. The company was hamstrung by traditional but inefficient ways of conducting business.
5. Many Southeastern utilities are hamstrung by high fixed costs.
6. The employers' offensive worsened job conditions and hamstrung plant-level union representatives.
7. They were hamstrung when the government halted all nuclear plant construction in 1983, leaving them with unfinished power plants.
8. Pan Am was delivered to the courts hamstrung, bankrupt and ripe for dispatch as a scapegoat.
9. Central government is hamstrung on the notion of secrecy, which is the major impediment to any meaningful development of accountability.
10. The new supervisory authorities are also hamstrung.
10. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
11. Yet in domestic policy she is hamstrung by an unwieldy coalition and Germany's federal structure.
12. But in Taiwan, financial services remain hamstrung, thanks to the government's penchant for interfering with banks.
13. Western companies are hamstrung because the legality of the scheme cannot be called into question.
14. The whole operation was hamstrung by [ for ] lack of funds.
15. Businesses hamstrung by tight credit are expected to slash capital spending plans further.
16. Hendry also possesses a greater range than Davis, who may be hamstrung by his reluctance to take on long pots.
17. The report says American efforts to follow the financing trails have been hamstrung by several factors.
18. General Li Tsung - jen , more democratic than most , was hamstrung by the generalissimo's distrust of him.
19. Add the ongoing ramifications of financial reform and the credit card act, and Citi's top-line growth looks pretty hamstrung down the road.
More similar words: wrung, grunge, sprung, trunk, truncate, truncheon, truncated, strut, struck, abstruse, obstruct, struggle, instruct, distrust, construe, colostrum, awestruck, structure, menstrual, construct, struggling, instructor, structural, struggle for, instrument, misconstrue, destruction, destructive, instruction, obstruction.