Random good picture Not show
1. The platform was elevated by means of hydraulic legs.
2. The dimensions of the difficulty for the hydraulic project have only recently been recognized.
3. Hydraulic jacks under the machine produce the movement.
4. The boat has no fewer than five hydraulic pumps.
5. People came in flocks to see the new hydraulic power station beside the dam.
6. Atlantis was returning with an ailing hydraulic system.
7. Flaps, slotted, extended by hydraulic motor.
8. A hydraulic system operating principle has certain consequences.
9. A hydraulic lift ran up the mansion's four storeys.
10. Three appliances and a hydraulic platform tackled the blaze.
11. They plan to use a hydraulic jack to lift the assembly up and out of the reactor.
12. Miners today work with advanced coal-cutting machinery and hydraulic props, they're safer and they're better paid.
13. Manipulators, fed by red veins of hydraulic fluid, fold elbows-up beside her cheeks like legs of a praying mantis.
14. The motor is basically a closed-loop hydraulic control system which derives its input from a small conventional electrical stepping motor.
15. But nothing could have prepared me for the hydraulic blast of hot air that came as I stepped out.
16. Undercarriage retraction and extension is operated via the hydraulic system.
17. The hydraulic arms then buffet it to simulate the forces at work during an earthquake.
18. Through the hydraulic doors, I could see the lush green lawn that stretched languidly across an immense parking lot.
19. They were also used in hydraulic systems because they did not react with the materials used in the pipes and pistons.
20. Watertightness is achieved by thrust from hydraulic rams acting on the other end of the tank.
21. A hydraulic representation of his system dominated in which the historical evolution and context of Keynes's ideas could find no place.
22. Paintwork will gleam, welds will be even, hydraulic pipes neatly threaded about the machine.
23. Losing the left engine is trickier since it drives both the single generator and the sole hydraulic pump.
24. Or have earthworms already attained the maximum size possible within the physical limits imposed by a hydraulic skeleton?
25. Trusting to things mechanical for the second time today,[sentencedict.com/hydraulic.html] he sank below on a hydraulic platform designed for wheelchairs.
26. At each end of the tanks are portcullis gates, which are opened and closed by hydraulic rams.
27. Down a wide aisle from the engine, at the south end of Machinery Hall, was the Hydraulic Annex.
28. But Oliver had been unable to persuade anybody in San Francisco to put money behind his demonstrated formula for hydraulic cement.
29. Flight Controls Ailerons, rudder and elevator driven by twin hydraulic servo-actuators, and push-pull rod linkage.
30. Despite my life jacket, I was pinned under water by the down-surging river hydraulic.
More similar words: hydrate, hydrant, dehydrate, dehydration, carbohydrate, hauling, hydrogen, hydrometer, hydrosphere, hydrophobia, hydrodynamic, hydrogen bomb, public policy, ruling, fraud, oculist, trauma, peculiar, populist, credulity, maul, haul, raucous, defraud, fraught, incredulity, vox populi, baulk, fault, vault.