Random good picture Not show
1. Twisting and turning, roiling and churning, the core and mantle were impinging on one another continually.
2. Stepping back a couple of paces in the roiling smoke, he aimed the shotgun at the lock and pulled the trigger.
3. The effect of this was like roiling helpless waters.
4. She could not help her tears of gratitude roiling down her face.
5. Because in the roiling cauldron of activity that galaxy formation, some stars go supernova.
6. Volcanic lightning occurs when roiling ash particles rub against each other and become electrically charged.
7. Now, all that could be seen was the roiling, lead -- coloured sea, with its thunderously heaving waves.
8. Rather, it is a roiling, seething cauldron of evanescent particles.
9. How majestically he stands on one foot in the roiling surf as the tide flows in.
10. Even within areas of consensus, there are key points of roiling partisan controversy.
11. From the left, he is accused of political cowardice in signing the Republican welfare overhaul with its roiling undercurrents of race.
12. Perhaps the time spent away from him would help her regain some control over the wild emotions roiling inside her.
13. Half the trees were on fire now, thick smoke roiling in Garuda's dawn, while Humans and Invid exchanged salvos of death.
14. The western shore of the windswept Isle of Lewis in the Outer Hebrides is dominated by jagged, rocky cliffs and roiling Atlantic waves.
15. Stars a hundred times more massive than the sun pierce the roiling haze of the Tarantula Nebula in the Large Magellanic Cloud.
16. Some research examples have shown that the "Optimization of Roiling" will bring about great economic benefit and give an impetus to the theory and practice in rolling.
17. The image depicts the revolt on the Spanish slave ship "La Amistad", the action of the fight...you see the swaying ropes, the roiling water.
18. China likes to link Xinjiang's troubles to the militant Islamism roiling other countries in the region.
19. And the beast shall come forth surrounded by a roiling cloud of vengeance.
20. Spectators at the Big Rodeo in Burwell[sentence dictionary], Nebraska are silhouetted against roiling sunset - tinged clouds.
21. The highly leveraged market has begun to turn south and is roiling the mortgage market.
22. The mechanical property of the samples with slight banded structure is unnecessarily excellent, the annealing parameters adopted ought to accord with the reduction after cold roiling.
More similar words: boiling water, ailing, failing, wailing, ceiling, caviling, bilingual, beguiling, unavailing, glass ceiling, price ceiling, multilingual, roil, roiled, racial profiling, embroil, broiler, embroiled, castor oil, mudslinging, lingering, sinking feeling, clinging, cooking oil, fling, sling, lingo, cling, ruling, linger.