Random good picture Not show
1. He pulled a hamstring in training.
2. Webster has not played since suffering a hamstring injury in the opening game.
3. He felt a slight twinge in his damaged hamstring.
4. He has suffered a recurrence of his hamstring injury.
5. She is out for six weeks with a hamstring injury.
6. He pulled a hamstring.
7. A hamstring injury had robbed him of his speed.
8. Danny Wallace is missing with a hamstring injury.
9. Excessive regulations tend to hamstring honest businesses.
10. There is also a fear he has hamstring trouble.
11. But Hill hurt a hamstring on the return, and had to leave the game after his leg tightened up.
12. Irwin suffered a hamstring injury a week ago and only started training again on Monday.
13. The 30-year-old midfielder had been troubled by a hamstring injury but will be all right to play.
14. This might hamstring the government and its operation was sometimes confusing to foreign observers.
15. Liverpool hope Barnes will recover from hamstring trouble but are again without a shoal of injured defenders.
16. Stewart is still battling to fully shake off hamstring trouble which has plagued him all season.
17. Inspiration Four hamstring operations and two bouts of knee surgery later(sentencedict.com), Ian Snodin is back and back in central midfield.
18. Despite valiant efforts by our physiotherapists, my hamstring did not recover in time for the 200 metres.
19. Not a snap or a twang, but the hamstring had gone for the second time in successive matches.
20. Karros is recovering from a strained hamstring and has yet to play in an exhibition game.
21. Rehabilitating a pulled hamstring, Karros has yet to run in a game.
22. If he becomes the major opposition leader, he could hamstring a conservative-led coalition.sentencedict.com/hamstring.html
23. Much depends on whether Neil Fairbrother is fit following a hamstring strain.
24. Thorpe's original replacement Mark Ramprakash has also been forced to withdraw with a hamstring injury.
25. On another occasion I came home with a pulled hamstring.
26. Starting quarterback Scott Mitchell was ineffective before leaving in the second quarter with a hamstring injury.
27. Then, five metres from the line, I felt a twinge in my hamstring.
28. Heat guard Eddie Jones left in the first quarter with a strained left hamstring and didn't return.
29. Bett has problems with a painful toe, and McClair strained a hamstring during a training session on Sunday.
30. But they weren't aware of a dressing-room drama as John Muldoon failed to respond to treatment for a hamstring injury.
More similar words: hamstrung, string, stringent, astringency, pull the strings, striking, striving, triggering, ring finger, upbringing, lingering, ringing, strip, trinket, trinity, strike, stripy, strive, stride, strict, strife, doctrine, austria, intrinsic, district, stricken, strident, strictly, strike off, restrict.