Random good picture Not show
1. Explain the distinction between microeconomics and macroeconomics.
2. For this reason, we started the book with microeconomics and only now turn to the study of macroeconomics.
3. The article caused a rethink in microeconomics, a rethink that is still going on.
4. We started this chapter by describing microeconomics as tile complex study of mundane questions like whether to buy another can of tuna.
5. Take the rationality assumptions of microeconomics or of Morgenthau's Realism, for instance.
6. Research and teaching: Microeconomics, Industrial Organization and Public Finance.
7. Modern microeconomics is about supply, demand, and market equilibrium.
8. Utility is a basic conception in microeconomics.
9. He has 250 students in his microeconomics module.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. He likes studying microeconomics in his leisure time.
11. According to the view of the traditional microeconomics, the price dispersion in the cyber-markets should descend along with the dropping of research cost.
12. Microeconomics in the future will lead to more customization and specialization of products for consumers.
13. I made a C in Joe Whites microeconomics class first semester.
14. The elasticity theory in microeconomics is widely used in manufacturers' business operations, especially in the analysis of the change of total earnings after price adjustment.
15. In microeconomics, production is the conversion of inputs into outputs.
16. The normative sub - branch of microeconomics is known as welfare economics.
17. Overall, this course focuses microeconomics, with some topics from macroeconomics and international trade.
18. Introducing the knowledge on microeconomics into grid computing , a dual - scheme resource assignment model is therefore developed.
19. International Finance, Introduction to China's Foreign Trade, Microeconomics, Applied Statistics for Business Management, Business English.
20. Linguistics and microeconomics have made the break from philosophy even more recently.
21. We have looked at some of the key principles that underlie microeconomics.
22. After the important context of this macroeconomic study of sport, the rest of the book looks at the microeconomics of sport.
23. Are they rational decision-makers of the kind proposed in microeconomics and Game Theory?
24. It requires that students be comfortable with mathematical modeling, microeconomics, econometric analysis, and basic theory.
25. The law of diminishing marginal utility is the foundation of utility theory of microeconomics. There are lots of disputes about it in academia.
26. Second, build a model to make a benefit - cost analysis of corporate charity from microeconomics standpoints.
More similar words: economics, economic recovery, economic system, economic, economical, economically, economic model, ergonomics, economist, microbe, microchip, microphone, microfiche, microscope, microscopic, microbiology, microcomputer, microorganism, microscopically, economy, dual economy, mixed economy, market economy, comic, dynamics, ceramics, atomic, comically, domicile, homicide.