Synonym: abode, domiciliate, dwelling, dwelling house, habitation, home, legal residence, reside, shack. Similar words: homicide, comic, docile, facile, atomic, dominant, dominate, imbecile. Meaning: ['dɒmɪsaɪl] n. 1. (law) the residence where you have your permanent home or principal establishment and to where, whenever you are absent, you intend to return; every person is compelled to have one and only one domicile at a time 2. housing that someone is living in. v. make one's home in a particular place or community.
Random good picture Not show
1. Military service entails frequent changes of domicile.
2. A person's domicile is the country which is in fact or in the eye of the law his permanent home for the time being.
3. Domicile. Broadly speaking you are domiciled in the country in which you have your permanent home.
4. Essentially, "domicile" is just a legal term for the place where you live.
5. According to the traditional concept of domicile, a person was domiciled in the country where he had his roots.
6. B : My domicile place is Nanning.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. His last known domicile was 10 New Street, Cambridge.
8. A person retains a domicile until it is abandoned.
9. Domicile is distinct from nationality.
10. My domicile place is Nanjing, too.
11. Name, domicile of origin , address , residence and occupation of the proxy making the application any.
12. Article 12 A company's domicile is the place where the company's administrative body is located.
13. Article 39 A legal person's domicile shall be the place where its main administrative office is located.
14. A legal person's domicile shall be the place where its main administrative office is located.
15. A company's domicile is the place where the company's administrative body is located.
16. These will in most cases make it easier for tax exiles to acquire a foreign domicile.
17. More important for most purposes of private law than citizenship is domicile.
18. Your firm has a potted guide to the rules about residence and domicile - pick up a copy as you leave.
19. It would seem to follow from that that the unsuccessful plaintiff can sue again in the court of the defendant's domicile.
20. A note on the information content of relocating corporate domicile: a trading volume approach - Yan-Leung Cheung and Yu-Hon Lui.
21. Military service also brings about major and frequent changes of domicile.
22. The same must be true of the residence and domicile of natural persons owning fishing vessels.
23. A lawsuit brought on a tortious act shall be under the jurisdiction of the people's court of the place where the tort is committed or where the defendant has his domicile.
24. The guarantor of the student could be an individual adult with domicile and permanent employment in China, or a lawful institution in China.
25. In recent years, along with the mutual osmosis of different subject realm, the contents of folk domicile research break through the scope of opposite parochialism formerly.
26. You are mentally optimistic and expansive about your family or your domicile now.
27. In the case of transfer of registered bonds, the company shall record the name and domicile of the transferee in the counterfoil of corporate bonds.
28. Monaco and Israel have both recently emerged as countries of domicile for owners of containerships.
29. Article 3 A sole proprietorship enterprise's main place of business shall be its domicile.
30. If the place of issue is not specified on a bill of exchange, the business premises, domicile or habitual residence of the drawer is the place of issue.
More similar words: homicide, comic, docile, facile, atomic, dominant, dominate, imbecile, comically, dominance, reconcile, economic, domination, anno domini, economics, predominant, domineering, economical, ergonomics, predominance, randomization, economically, economic system, economic recovery, galileo galilei, pencil, council, facility, random, pencil box.