Antonym: Orient. Similar words: occidental, accident, by accident, accidental, incident, incidental, incidentally, incidence. Meaning: ['ɒksɪdənt] n. 1. the countries of (originally) Europe and (now including) North America and South America 2. the hemisphere that includes North America and South America.
Random good picture Not show
1. The Occident at that precise moment is nothing but a mirror.
2. I am crazy about Occident music and culture.
3. Use totally enclosed type occident compressor with high quality and import accessories from famous factories.
4. The aesthetics system of the Occident bridges has been gradually established since the late 1960's.
5. Our goods export to Asian Thailand Arabia and occident place.sentence dictionary
6. Knowledge about this great civilisation came to the Occident indirectly however in its Greek version.
7. Our products spreader and spreader to the Occident, southeast of Asia and so on.
8. Almost every great occident philosopher discussed this problem after Descartes.
9. Another tradition that reached the Occident was that of Jewish mysticism.
10. Most of production are vended to occident , Europe and America, Japen, Korea, Southeast Asia, etc.
11. This is no doubt because in science and invention the Occident is so far ahead Of the Orient.
12. The trace, that the feathers had left throughout the initiatory travel, became the Road of Silk, connecting the East to the Occident and allowing the exchange and the sharing of the knowledge.
13. For the nonce , the credit card industry of China drops behind the occident countries. It shows that it has a large developed chance.
14. Most of our clients are foreign capital enterprises whichmanaging and venturing from the occident.
15. The last chapter is a brief introduction of Pearl Buck's great contribution to the cultural exchanges between the Occident and the Orient and the dissemination of Chinese culture.
16. Our cultural believes caused many problems when traveling through the Occident.
17. Chapter three narrates the economy activity which Jew return the Occident.
18. After diaspora , Jew begins to move to the Occident cosmically.
19. INGREDIENTS: Snow Lotus Cohobation , Cactus, HA, Luba Oil, Occident Chestnut Essence, Algae Extract, Hydrovance, Almond Oil, Sqs, Etc.
20. This is interest rate risk, which had become the main risk of Occident commercial bank.
21. I think this is the main difference between chinese food and occident food.
22. Gisela 5 had been used as an excellent sweetcherry dwarf rootstock for many years in occident.
23. Chapter two introduces the reducibility of Jewish economic roomage in the Occident.
24. If we stare at outside, we wil be doomed to admire occident trucks.
25. Pure Poetry theory was made a start in the Occident.
26. The South China Sea Fane is a nonesuch which syncretizes of Ling Nan culture and culture of china and occident.
27. This paper introduces the national character, organizations and literatures about the Occident bookplate and its history of spreading to the Orient, especially China and Japan.
28. Our cultural beliefs caused many problems traveling through the Occident.
29. It has four chapters: Chapter one discusses Jew disperses the Occident and its forepart economy activity.
30. Lucio Bubacco :I take inspirations in all my trips, from the Orient to the Occident, from the North to the South.
More similar words: occidental, accident, by accident, accidental, incident, incidental, incidentally, incidence, coincidence, evident, trident, identity, resident, identify, strident, confident, president, diffident, dissident, identical, provident, identically, improvident, residential, diffidently, presidential, confidential, identical twin, identification, confidentiality.