Random good picture Not show
1) Can you hold the reins for a minute?
2) Let the reins go slack.
3) It was time to hand over the reins of power .
4) You pull on both reins to stop or slow a horse, but only the left rein to turn left.
5) The vice-president was forced to take up the reins of office.
6) She grasped the reins and led the horse back.
7) Sarah twitched the reins,[http://sentencedict.com/reins.html] and we moved off.
8) He helped her up before flicking the reins.
9) She pulled sharply on the reins.
10) It is a horse that reins well.
11) Slacken the reins or you'll hurt the horse's mouth.
12) Sean gathered up the horse's reins.
13) She pulled gently on the reins.
14) In those years, he held the reins of government.
15) He reins a horse well.
16) The horse's reins were looped around its neck.
17) It's the Treasury that effectively holds the reins.
18) He pulled at the reins.
19) Alan took the reins and the small horse started trotting.
20) Don't worry if you lose hold of the reins - the horse won't wander off.
21) I always put my son on reins when we go shopping.
22) The old-timers and established families clutched the reins of power.
23) The government has imposed strict reins on the import of luxury goods.
24) The stallion bucked as he fought against the reins holding him tightly in.
25) The rider pulled on the reins, and the horse stopped.
26) Owens will officially take over the reins in a few weeks.
27) The coachman sat hunched over the reins, waiting.
28) She's the boss but her secretary often seems to hold the reins.
29) His horse was feeling frisky, and he had to hold the reins tightly.
30) He was determined to see the party keep a hold on the reins of power.
More similar words: reinstate, rein, wherein, figure in, reinforce, reinforced, reintroduce, interfere in, reinvigorate, reincarnation, take pleasure in, temperature inversion, come into being, reign, foreign, freight, nonpareil, foreigner, reimburse, sovereign, foreign aid, reiterate, third reich, EIN, sovereignty, vein, foreign policy, foreign country, done in, lie-in.