Random good picture Not show
1. The Bruins scored twice in the first period.
2. The Bruins, in contrast, are a hard-checking, defensive team.
3. The Bruins had won five straight games decided by eight points or less.
4. The Bruins promptly barbecued Texas the following week, triggering a five-game winning streak.
5. The Bruins defeated UConn in the West regional finals last year.
6. And that is when the toughest Bruin team in years sent the Huskies home with their tails between their legs.
7. All year long, the Bruins were living with the fame and adulation of being defending national champions.
8. Zenor, his hands shaking, also got Bruins forward Adam Oates to give him an autograph.
9. The Bruins committed myriad mistakes and the Avalanche grabbed their 3-0 lead on only nine shots.
10. Meanwhile, the Bruins have to live with veteran superstars who have just been humiliated by a rookie coach.
11. But the Bruins seemed to accept their plight, rather than challenge it, and that may have most distressed Harrick.
12. Vocal about the direction the Bruins were headed last season, Oates was dealt to Washington late in the year.
13. The Bruins face an opponent that likes to use each and every second of the shot clock.
14. He gave the Bruins another scorer, more size, more rebounding(sentencedict.com), and the actor in him enjoyed the limelight.
15. All season these Bruins have been intensely competitive and highly vulnerable.
16. But the Bruins snoozed through the final minutes, allowing the Sun Devils to rally.
17. Myers departed with 5: 34 left and the Bruins leading 67-61.
18. That's like a Trojan picking a Bruin. Or (almost) a Dodger picking a Giant.
19. Our friends at Big Bruin publish news, reviews and articles revolving around computer hardware.sentencedict .com
20. All won national Player of the Year honors during their Bruins careers.
21. The Buffalo Sabres continued their dominance over the Boston Bruins with a 5-0 win.
22. Not only had Oregon State lost 13 straight, but the Bruins once again were active participants in their own demise.
23. His 20 points against Oregon State a week ago were just 10 shy of his career total and instantly became Bruin lore.
24. Replays of the scene seemingly ignited radio talk show callers to the defense of the Bruins star and to attack Kasper.
25. Smith ties her transformation to a training program developed by de Bruin and based largely on track-and-field principles.
26. Methods : The reviewing is analysed 63 ventricles of the bruin infect the clinical materials.
More similar words: ruin, ruins, ruined, ruinous, go to rack and ruin, brute, brush, abrupt, brusque, brunch, brutal, brutally, fruit, brusquely, abruptly, cerebrum, squint, cruise, fruity, brutality, quintet, equinox, scrub brush, recruit, sanguine, altruism, altruist, fruition, mannequin, genuinely.