Random good picture Not show
1. Lieutenant Peters was now in command.
2. The two soldiers saluted Lieutenant Cecil.
3. He was preferred to lieutenant.
4. I'm a novice at these things, Lieutenant. You're the professional.
5. He was promoted to be a lieutenant in the army.
6. Lieutenant Campbell ordered the man at the wheel to steer for the gunboat.
7. The colonel advanced him from lieutenant to captain.
8. Lieutenant Taylor was wounded in the knee.
9. He never rose above the rank of lieutenant.
10. A lieutenant colonel ranks above a major.
11. She was commissioned lieutenant in the Women's Army Corps.
12. I was a naval officer, lieutenant junior grade.
13. The lieutenant stopped and stood stock-still.
14. He served as a lieutenant in the marine corps.
15. The lieutenant stood ahead of the troops.
16. He and Lieutenant Cassidy were checking the scene of the crime.
17. Colonel is the military rank between lieutenant - colonel and brigadier.
18. The lieutenant had displayed cowardice in the face of the enemy.
19. Lieutenant Ryan closed his eyes, first mentally viewing the different crime scenes, then correlating the data.
20. He was my right-hand man, my lieutenant on the field, a cool, calculated footballer.
21. The young lieutenant had an air of wealth and good breeding .
22. He's a retired Lieutenant Colonel and a bit of a martinet.
23. Lieutenant,[Sentencedict.com ] do you have to keep repeating everything I've just said?
24. Lieutenant Peterson shouted the order to retreat.
25. The lieutenant bucked like a horse.
26. Sammy Williams was my trusted lieutenant, my right-hand man.
27. Slaughter, Lieutenant, Captain Waters's accomplice in swindling the Tuggses.
28. He somehow finagled his way into the army as a lieutenant.
29. Since it would be a highly dangerous mission, the Lieutenant asked for volunteers.
30. When the general found there were no additional seats on the plane, he bumped a second lieutenant.
More similar words: tenant, tenancy, covenant, sustenance, countenance, maintenance, milieu, in lieu of, penance, alienate, alienated, alienation, inalienable, tenable, utensil, tenacity, tenacious, untenable, remnant, move heaven and earth, minuteness, poignant, resonant, dominant, stagnant, pregnant, ruminant, frighten away, bicentenary, repugnant.