Random good picture Not show
1. We need to assess the impact on climate change.
2. Climate change could have disastrous effects on Earth.
3. Climate change is disrupting the regularity of the seasons.
4. Climate change is still very much a subject for debate.
5. What do these fossils tell us about climate change?
6. Climate change is a universal problem.http://sentencedict.com
7. Climate change could disrupt the agricultural economy.
8. There is growing concern about climate change.
9. The indirect effects of climate change may be profound.
10. Most scientists accept that climate change is linked to carbon emissions.
11. These could provide vital clues to climate change.
12. The international politics of climate change; 9.
13. Climate change is a very slow process.
14. Climate change is making a fundamental difference.
15. When did climate change last dominate the headlines?
16. Research in climate change is largely government-driven, mediated through the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
17. Big business joined together to form a climate change coalition to lobby successfully against the protocol.
18. Climate change through the man-made modification of greenhouse gases might be disastrous, but it might equally be deliverance.
19. From weather forecasts to climate change, Anthony Wilson looks at causes, effects and extremes of weather.
20. We are now more able to predict future patterns of climate change.
21. A global study has just been started to chart the effects of climate change.
22. This study sets out to examine the possible effects of climate change.
23. The issue should come up for discussion at the climate change conference.
24. One of the biggest dangers facing us may be climate change.
25. We now have an accurate temperature sequence stretching back 23 million years which reflects climate change on a global scale.
26. Nevertheless, two environmental issues are clearly global in scope - ozone depletion and climate change.
27. The projections build in the ability of farmers to adapt to climate change by changing crops and farming methods.
28. That it represents an enormous, possibly definitive setback for efforts to mitigate climate change goes almost without saying.
29. As Jubilee 2000 draws to a close next month, climate change has been mooted as a possible successor issue.
30. This is brought home to us by the storm raging around the issue of climate change.
More similar words: climate, acclimate, exchange rate, acclimatise, change, exchange, changeless, changeable, interchange, in exchange for, unchangeable, exchangeable, acclimatization, anticlimax, antechamber, mechanic, mechanism, mechanical, hanger, changing, animate, estimate, decimate, ultimate, intimate, primates, inanimate, exanimate, estimated, ultimately.