Similar words: exchange rate, anger, danger, change, in danger, endanger, stranger, dangerous. Meaning: ['hæŋə(r)] n. 1. a worker who hangs something 2. anything from which something can be hung.
Random good picture Not show
1. He disentangled his overcoat from the coat - hanger.
2. I hung my coat up on a hanger.
3. The Hanger Lane underpass was closed through flooding.
4. In 1966, the ultimate clothes hanger ap-peared: Twiggy.
5. From a hanger on the hatstand hangs the jacket of a pale grey summer suit.
6. These trousers had fallen from their hanger, and had laid unnoticed in the wardrobe bottom for a damp week.
7. The filter body sits on a hanger equipped with four of Eheim's excellent suckers to keep it in place.
8. Install joist hangers on each vertical line, lining up the bottom of the hanger with the bottom of the ledger.
9. Two positions are catered for on the hanger, giving still more options of flow direction.
10. He says Hanger had said he wanted to shoot a policeman and he wasn't going to take risks with his men.
11. She pulled one from its hanger and rubbed it against her cheek(sentencedict.com), her eyes closed.
12. That the hanger showed Innovation goes without saying - enter the Oxford and the Harvard again.
13. Police have now appealed to Hanger to give himself up peacefully but armed police are on standby.
14. Slowly he hung his trousers on a hanger, which he placed on the communal rail which ran through the dressing room.
15. She took off her jacket and hung it on a hanger.
16. I rigged up a temporary radio aerial from a coat hanger.
17. I asked the guy at the desk for a hanger to pull the lock up through the window.
18. And people living at Simonds Yat in Gloucestershire want to know why Hanger was allowed out of the jail to go camping.
19. The shoulders of the overcoat looked as if the coat had been on a hanger for weeks, which it had.
20. The man was carrying a fur-collared suede coat on a hanger, draped with a dry cleaners' plastic bag.
21. A separate pull line is joined to a release pin or spring-loaded wire hanger so that the fauna can be dropped at will.
22. George whipped the trousers off the table and placed them on a hanger which he attached to a wooden creel.
23. For example,(Sentence dictionary) Nina Harding gets credit for designing the wire hanger that became the symbol for Legalize Abortion.
24. Application Tell the students that chimes can be made by using a metal spoon instead of a coat hanger.
25. He opened the dull grey wardrobe and pulled a pair of trousers off a hanger.
26. The vibrations you heard traveled through the metal coat hanger, then through the string and the pencils to your ear drum.
27. The simulations involved real-time, interactive, routine operations, such as the actions of hanger and flight deck operators.
28. A white fur muff, stuffed with tissue paper, was tied around the neck of the padded hanger.
29. Richardson Report: Gloucester's league match at Saracens was a cliff hanger right until the very last kick of the game.
30. But the man who got into the front seat was Keith Hanger, an escaped prisoner wanted in connection with a murder.
More similar words: exchange rate, anger, danger, change, in danger, endanger, stranger, dangerous, exchange, out of danger, endangered, changeless, changeable, interchange, dog in the manger, exchangeable, unchangeable, in exchange for, endangered species, angel, range, finger, linger, longer, ginger, singer, hunger, orange, hang on, hang out.