Random good picture Not show
(1) She never goes to the cinema.
(2) A gang of youths were loitering outside the cinema.
(3) They queued to get into the cinema.
(4) People stampeded from the burning cinema.
(5) She's asked Steve out to the cinema this evening.
(6) The cinema rang with the children's laughter.
(7) It's on at the local cinema.
(8) Smoking in the cinema is strictly prohibited.
(9) What is on at the cinema?
(10) The cinema was packed every night for "Shrek".
(11) Her overt sexuality shocked cinema audiences.
(12) The aforementioned Mr Parkes then entered the cinema.
(13) We go to the cinema about once a week.
(14) The cinema is no longer used.
(15) The town no longer has a cinema.
(16) I saw a good film at the cinema yesterday.
(17) Smoking is not permitted in the cinema.
(18) Cinema became accepted as an art form.
(19) It's only several minutes from here to the cinema.
(20) Dad's taking the whole family out to the cinema.
(21) We went to the cinema last night.
(22) Francesca was a rising star in the cinema.
(23) The noisy youths were ejected from the cinema. Sentencedict.com
(24) How about the cinema tonight?
(25) I met Boca by accident in the cinema.
(26) The cinema was farther down the road than I thought.
(27) A halfway house between the theatre and cinema is possible. Olivier created one in his imaginative "Henry V" in 1945.
(28) By 7 o'clock a long queue had formed outside the cinema.
(29) My family are all fond of going to the cinema.
(30) She managed to muster the courage to ask him to the cinema.
More similar words: vaccine, medicine, enemy, anemic, postponement, unemployment, precinct, succinct, enticing, hallucinate, carcinomas, fascinating, email, demand, female, remark, remain, demand of, anathema, in the main, demanding, the mass of, policeman, semantics, emaciated, remaining, crematory, emasculate, remarkable, mathematics.