Random good picture Not show
1. Her chiffon skirt was fluttering in the night breeze.
2. Is it shredded chiffon, or is it leather?
3. Next Directory pleated chiffon skirt, ￡64.99.
4. And it will be beautiful with this chiffon scarf.
5. Spectacular silver panne velvet roses on black chiffon.
6. Jane had worn an exquisite taupe chiffon Brac, and she looked magnificent,[sentencedict.com/chiffon.html] and the girls looked innocent and sweet.
7. River Island provides our version with a red chiffon scarf for the finishing touch.
8. The skirt was coral chiffon with a black velvet top.
9. She wound a lime chiffon scarf of Madeleine's around her head, and practised pouting with one hip thrust forward.
10. This outfit needs two widths of chiffon.
11. Our corporation supply georgette, chiffon etc.
12. She had on a transparent chiffon.
13. Chiffon is a kind of thin, almost transparent fabric.
14. Chiffon: a fabric of sheer silk or rayon.
15. The materials include: silk, shantung, satin, georgette and chiffon.
16. Currently always craving, chocolate chiffon cake with chocolate frosting.
17. Black chiffon base, white flow.
18. The bride, in a light gray chiffon gown, is more charming.
19. His toilet lid is wrapped in aqua chiffon with a purple feather boa border and the room is decorated with flower petals and a picture of Pierre's girlfriend, Gigi.
20. Her long blonde tresses were partially covered with a simple headband, a floral coronet and a chiffon train.
21. As the road climbed upward, gray-white cloud veils drifted among the dales, chiffon scarves of some giant Isadora Duncan.
22. In their minds, buying a gown poses questions more complicated than chiffon or lace.
23. This was the time when hats resembled wedding cakes with layers of chiffon, tulle, feathers and even birds.
24. His collection for this summer consists of simple shapes in chiffon and satin.
25. She sat motionless on a wooden bench, her violet chiffon dress caught on splinters.
26. One night, her aunt drew a length of white chiffon out of a paper bag.
27. Gary was in the workroom when Paula arrived, pinning a length of vibrant pink chiffon sarong-style around one of his models.
28. The first main products: twisting products. cation lattice series, seersucker, Chiffon, crepe GGT, spandex satin, pearl hemp, Jiali yarn, muddle, small jacquard products.
29. Your only job is to control an even roll of the chiffon.
30. She was wearing a yellow embroidered shalwar kameez with a chiffon scarf.