Random good picture Not show
(1) She wore a short T-shirt that revealed her midriff.
(2) He was staring at her midriff.
(3) The bulge in its midriff testified to that.
(4) That accusation was like a blow to the midriff, still as hurtful as ever, nomatterhow often she heard it.
(5) The trick is preventing the fire in the midriff breaking out into a public conflagration.
(6) The sharp sensation in her midriff shocked her by its intensity.
(7) Belch [ midriff flesh convulsion ] the swiftest treatment method?
(8) His second kick to the midriff sent the lawyer's last meal gushing from his mouth.
(9) Baring a midriff or even dressing scantily in a bikini is guaranteed to boost your score.
(10) Ooh , ooh, the halter with the bare midriff , oh, and my black hip - huggers.
(11) Her tan from working outdoors in shorts and midriff tops accented the whole outfit.
(12) Young American women believe that a bare midriff is fashionable.
(13) Marjayasana: Position stimulates the midriff area and the spinal column.
(14) He was struck by a stabbing pain in his midriff.
(15) Were it an elephant, our feet would be in its midriff(sentencedict.com), our heads just under its rib-cage.
(16) Point the chin upwards and feel the wonderful stretch from your midriff up to your chin.
(17) Ruth flinched as droplets of water landed on her bare midriff.
(18) He was not fat, although the years had lent a certain dignity to his midriff, he was just huge.
(19) Urethral ball gland: Control each one, be located in uric reproduction midriff between fluctuation muscle film perineal inside deep pocket, mouth at ball ministry urethral close end. Sentencedict.com
(20) Raglan sleeves create an hour glass shape, drawstring accentuates the smallest part of your midriff.
(21) European women first began wearing two-piece bathing suits that consisted of a halter top and shorts in the 1930s, but only a sliver of the midriff was revealed and the navel was vigilantly covered.
(22) And they are also significantly more likely to put on the pounds around their midriff.