Synonym: artful, canny, crafty, cunning, deceitful, evasive, foxy, furtive, shrewd, sly, sneaky, tricky. Similar words: shift, shiftless, makeshift, fifty, lofty, crafty, rift, gift. Meaning: ['ʃɪftɪ] adj. 1. characterized by insincerity or deceit; evasive 2. changing position or direction.
Random good picture Not show
1. He's got shifty eyes.
2. I didn't trust his shifty expression.
3. He had a shifty face and previous convictions.
4. He looks a bit shifty to me.
5. What a shifty arguer he is, refusing ever to give a straight answer.
6. You're looking very shifty. What have you been up to?
7. There's something shifty about that guy.
8. A thin, elegant man with shifty eyes and a high, unpleasant voice, Wood exuded a restless, hurried air.
9. There were tough groups from Alabama, shifty men from New York, all kinds from all over.
10. She regarded him suspiciously, but couldn't find anything shifty about him.
11. But a shifty, rather criminal smirk, lingered in her eyes.
12. The shifty body and light footwork.
13. His hard, shifty little eyes were disconcerting.
14. She smiled, looking dreamily out on the shifty landscape.
15. It's a quite shifty and gusty.
16. He looked like a shifty underworld character.
17. They were shifty , cheerful ,(sentencedict.com/shifty.html) subservient men.
18. That guy is very suspicious, his shifty eyes move constantly.
19. There was Walther Funk , the shifty - eyed nonentity who had succeeded Schacht.
20. Life does shifty things, he is forced to reflect in a most puzzled way.
21. He took back the shifty, clever gleam , and replaced it with one of innocence.
22. They were in wall street in the past shifty , but even if has again much money and lawyer nowadays, also cannot let him escape by the skin of one's teeth.
23. Don't begin talking in that stiff and shifty sort of way.
24. His only chance is to outsmart Koch's crew in shifty winds.
25. The plot gets muddied with the whose-been-sleeping-with-whom scenario and much shifty eye gazing.
26. To cut a long story short, they did rejoin us at lunch-time, De Gaulle no longer looking shit-scared so much as downright shifty.
27. That girl dresses so sharp all the time . I bet she is doing something shifty.
28. That girl dresses so sharp all the time. I bet she is do something shifty.
29. A careful study would have revealed very soon that Clinigan's eyes were shifty.
30. It was the latter attribute that caused him to fall for the wrong woman, a shifty changeling who conned him into fronting a spice-mining scheme.