Random good picture Not show
1. Blow your nose. Don't sniff!
2. She gave a loud sniff of disapproval.
3. Have a sniff of this medicine—it smells revolting,doesn't it?
4. A police dog, trained to sniff out explosives, found evidence of a bomb in the apartment.
5. I gave him a sniff of smelling salts to bring him round.
6. My mother gave a sniff of disapproval.
7. Dr Ali gave a great sniff of disapproval.
8. One sniff of this is enough to kill you.
9. She didn't get even a sniff at a medal.
10. She took a deep sniff of the perfume.
11. The dogs are trained to sniff out drugs.
12. The police were determined to sniff out the ringleaders.
13. She gave a loud sniff .
14. Homeless children sniff glue to dull their hunger pains.
15. The sniff of power went to his head.
16. 'I'm going,' she said with a sniff.
17. They train dogs to sniff out drugs.
18. He never even got a sniff of the target.
19. "I'm fine," she said with a sniff.
20. Sniff out the cause of the trouble.
21. Vic's been trying to sniff out where you went last night.
22. Highbrow critics sniff that the programme was "too sophisticated" to appeal to most viewers.
23. Then, at the first sniff of danger, he was back at his post.
24. As she turned away I saw him sniff furtively under his arm.
25. The dog had a good sniff at the bushes around the garden.
26. He got us into this mess,[Sentencedict.com ] and then left at the first sniff of trouble !
27. A customs officer came round with a dog to sniff out drugs.
28. They make threats but back down at the first sniff of trouble.
29. She dabbed at her face and tried hard not to sniff.
30. You know what they'll be like if they get a sniff of a murder investigation.
More similar words: snip, snide, sniveling, knife, uniform, even if, magnify, manifold, cliff, stiff, manifest, differ, tariff, manifesto, stiffen, mastiff, significant, magnificent, significance, difficult, diffident, plaintiff, different, significantly, difference, differ from, manifestation, diffidently, diffraction, indifferent.