Random good picture Not show
1. She watched the gliders soaring effortlessly above her.
2. The boat cut effortlessly through the water.
3. He dived effortlessly into the turquoise water.
4. Her son Peter adapted effortlessly to his new surroundings.
5. The batsman stroked the ball effortlessly to the boundary.
6. Schumacher adapted effortlessly to his new surroundings.
7. Your presentation must move effortlessly from one point to the next.
8. She balanced a huge pot effortlessly on her head and walked down to the river.
9. John seems to breeze effortlessly through his many commitments at work.
10. She runs so effortlessly as if it's the easiest thing in the world.
11. Some people glide effortlessly through life with no real worries.
12. There is so much information you can almost effortlessly find the facts for yourself.
13. Stone effortlessly outshines the other members of the cast.
14. She flirts with me too, effortlessly.
15. He effortlessly and directly states what he believes without the least hint of imposing a point of view on his listener.
16. There I was always effortlessly top of the class and almost totally friendless.
17. How could Vitor tap so effortlessly into her physical awareness - of him, and of her own traitorous desires?
18. It's so perfect that they should effortlessly spawn the very stuff which facilitates the clicking of needles and clucking of tongues.
19. Drummer Kevin Christiansen grounds the band, effortlessly changing time signatures with jazzy finesse, making it sound deceptively easy.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. She answered effortlessly, fluently, without hesitancy, aided by her innate gift for words.
21. Almodovar's dialogue is witty, the plot effortlessly intricate, and the boys wonderfully wicked.
22. A child with good perceptual motor skills will effortlessly copy the sentence on the blackboard on to the paper at her desk.
23. Our only companion is the wandering albatross, which glides effortlessly and gracefully behind the yacht.
24. Half way through the final allegro the world came into existence again, as quietly and effortlessly as it had gone.
25. Watching a buzzard in flight is very similar to watching a glider - it just seems to float effortlessly.
26. With great rounded wings, spectacularly patterned pale and dark beneath, they circled effortlessly.
27. At Jihlava, we picked up the D-1 expressway, which took us effortlessly into Prague.
28. The blue train is pulling away from me in the drizzle, gathering speed, effortlessly accelerating along its elevated track.
29. But physical attraction could jump that gap like an electric spark and did so effortlessly.
30. A final requirement is switching hardware and software to move huge amounts of data effortlessly over such a complex network.
More similar words: tactlessly, ruthlessly, ceaselessly, effort, expressly, tactlessness, limitlessness, witless, tactless, spotless, rootless, restless, pointless, shiftless, limitless, dauntless, countless, talentless, relentless, worthless, turtle, startle, startled, shortly, short-lived, uselessness, selflessness, subtitles, nettlesome, fortuitously.