Random good picture Not show
2. I'm fond of this tea.
3. Joe's quite fond of her, isn't he?
4. Boys are fond of playing football.
5. He is fond of using high - sounding phrases.
6. I've always been very fond of you.
7. Many people are fond of French cheeses.
8. She's very fond of sweet things .
9. He is fond of rambling among the trees.
10. I've always been very fond of your mother.
11. I am not fond of eating meat.
12. She seems genuinely fond of the children.
13. She was very fond of horses.
14. I am fond of mushrooms.
15. I am very fond of Michael.
16. I'm fond of pop music.
17. I am fond of classic music.
18. The problem is that, au fond , he's very lazy.
19. She's fond of bathing.
20. Anne was fond of Tim, though he often annoyed her.
21. He's fond of repeating that the company's success is all down to him.
22. My family are all fond of going to the cinema.
23. Despite her criticisms, she is basically very fond of you.
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. Over the years, I have grown quite fond of her.
25. He was fond of celery.
26. Boys are fond of mischief.
27. He has a fond belief in his own cleverness.
28. He gave her a fond look.
29. I was especially fond of chocolate biscuits.
30. Congratulations on your new job - good for you! While we will miss you and have fond memories of working with you, we wish you well and hope you attain all the success you deserve. Your loyalty and work ethic have been an inspiration to us all. Have a prosperous life and keep in touch!
More similar words: be fond of, if only, bond, blond, rondo, condone, ponder, second, beyond, on duty, conduct, respond, condemn, abscond, diamonds, condemned, wonderful, ponderous, secondary, on display, condition, correspond, condescend, conditions, respondent, conditional, condensation, beyond control, condescension, beyond question.