Random good picture Not show
1. Paper is apt to catch fire.
2. These thatched roofs frequently catch fire .
3. His pants were about to catch fire.
4. The cabin thatch would catch fire at any moment.
5. The refugee camps are a tinderbox waiting to catch fire.
6. Nine times out of ten it will catch fire in your hands.
7. The whole thing could catch fire all over the front pages Crocus List and all.
8. Some 60,000 catch fire every year, killing several hundred people and injuring over 10,000.
9. The car turned over, but luckily it didn't catch fire.
10. Cohen is an expert on how houses catch fire.
11. Makeshift cookers also catch fire easily, maiming and killing.
12. The papers in the waste paper basket catch fire.
13. If your clothes catch fire, stop immediately.
14. Cars no longer catch fire at the slightest provocation.
15. He saw a car crash then catch fire outside his house.
16. For the first time the campaign began to catch fire.
17. Those trees in the forest catch fire when lightning strikes them.
18. The dry grass catch fire, but we beat it out.
19. The judge found that it was not foreseeable that the fuel would catch fire.
20. A fault in the drying cycle means that the machine overheats and can catch fire.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. And the rivers of water were thick as sludge, slick enough with oil to catch fire.
22. Richard Lugar or commentator Pat Buchanan have yet to catch fire.
23. Investigators said that a lit cigarette caused the curtains to catch fire.
24. We know that the next falling star is almost certain to get too close to the sun, and catch fire!
25. Even you return and can slowly take out some face value banknotes from the inside of the Dou, natural and unrestrainedly dozen catch fire machine to burn point a smoke.
26. Do not stand too close to that stove. Your clothes may catch fire.
27. Such substances are liable to spontaneous heating or to heating up in contact with air and then liable to catch fire.
28. On the other hand, at greater distances , only those most easily ignitable will catch fire.
29. Maintain your landscape to eliminate dead vegetation that could catch fire and use fire - resistant plants.
30. The spontaneous combustion of the oil - soaked rags caused the barn to catch fire.