Synonym: panel. Similar words: injury, bury, juror, century, injure, jurisdiction. Meaning: ['dʒʊrɪ /'dʒʊə-] n. 1. a body of citizens sworn to give a true verdict according to the evidence presented in a court of law 2. a committee appointed to judge a competition.
Random good picture Not show
2. The jury reached a unanimous verdict of 'not guilty'.
3. The jury has retired to consider its verdict.
4. The jury returned/announced/brought in their verdict.
5. The jury returned an acquittal after only seventeen minutes.
6. The jury watched video footage of the riots.
7. The jury were unanimous in their verdict.
8. The jury were divided in opinion.
9. The jury returned a unanimous guilty verdict.
10. The jury found the prisoner guilty.
11. The jury found him not guilty.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. The jury returned an open verdict.
13. The jury reached/returned a unanimous verdict of guilty.
14. The jury have come to an agreement.
15. The jury has returned a verdict of guilty.
16. Has the jury reached a verdict?
17. The jury awarded $11.2 million in compensatory damages.
18. The jury returned a verdict of justifiable homicide.
19. The jury acquitted him of all charges.
20. The jury acquitted him of stealing.
21. The jury weighed up the evidence carefully.
22. These twelve men are believed to compose the jury.
23. He managed to convince the jury of his innocence.
24. The jury returned a verdict of accidental death.
25. Trial by jury is a fundamental right.
26. The jury acquitted him of murder.
27. The jury had been nobbled and the case had to be reheard.
28. The jury returned a verdict of guilty / not guilty.
29. By declaring him sane, the jury implied that he had a moral sense.
30. The jury returned a unanimous verdict of guilty after a short deliberation.