Synonym: infective. Similar words: infection, infected, disinfectant, affection, affectionate, inflection, factious, fractious. Meaning: [ɪn'fekʃəs] adj. 1. caused by infection or capable of causing infection 2. easily spread 3. of or relating to infection.
Random good picture Not show
1. Infectious diseases can be acquired in several ways.
2. It was an infectious organism that he studied.
3. Her joy was so infectious that he momentarily forgot his own fears for the future.
4. Laughter is one of the most infectious expressions of emotion.
5. When a person has an infectious disease, he is usually isolated .
6. While you have this rash you are still infectious.
7. Her infectious laughter had everyone smiling.
8. She radiates an infectious enthusiasm for everything she does.
9. The patient is still infectious.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. What an infectious laugh she has!
11. Influenza is an infectious disease.
12. Infectious diseases are spread by airborne droplets.
13. The man was declared infectious and his clothes and bed had to be fumigated.
14. Flu is highly infectious.
15. Any infectious disease must be notified at once to the Health Ministry.
16. Those suffering from infectious diseases were separated from the other patients.
17. Infectious diseases are spreading among many of the flood victims.
18. Heavy drinkers are generally more susceptible to infectious diseases.
19. Estimated costs for some infectious agents are equally staggering.
20. She had this wonderful natural and infectious charm.
21. It was infectious, and I grinned back at her.
22. Sheila has an infectious smile.
23. Establish a public health laboratory fellowship in infectious diseases.
24. Health care delivery and earlier recognition of emerging infectious diseases are enhanced when susceptible populations are targeted for surveillance.
25. This can be infectious in small doses, and her catchy anthem, Finally, is pop at its most celebratory.
26. The power of their positive thinking is infectious and pervades our daily working life.
27. Before AIDS, many health care experts believed that large-scale infectious diseases were a thing of the past.
28. The source of infection may be a person who is incubating an infectious disease.
29. Timely recognition of emerging infections requires early warning systems to detect new infectious diseases before they become public health crises.
30. Activities i. Evaluate technologic aspects of food processing and water treatment that may promote infectious disease emergence.
More similar words: infection, infected, disinfectant, affection, affectionate, inflection, factious, fractious, factitious, fictitious, effective, effectively, infelicitous, effectiveness, affectation, the greenhouse effect, punctilious, section, election, sanctimonious, selection, direction, injection, objection, captious, correction, convection, connection, collection, inspection.