Random good picture Not show
1. The T9000 replaces the T805 as Inmos's high-end offering.
2. Pyramid will offer its high-end Unix-based servers, which will be leased via Comdisco.
3. All of the current high-end drawing packages are packed with features and are capable of the highest quality output.
4. This high-end UltraSparc-III will be preceded by the UltraSparc-I and UltraSparc-II.
5. For these new requirements, platform choices include high-end symmetric multiprocessors, clustered architecture, and massive parallel systems.
6. The 620 chip implementation, for high-end workstations and servers, will be available in 1994.
7. Implementing a high-end firewall from scratch might cost several man-months of effort.
8. Spode and Lenox are the best-known of the high-end tableware.
9. With the SE-40, Lau has met high-end designers on their own turf.
10. Alliant Computer Inc, which used the 80860 in high-end parallel systems recently filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.
11. Those are considered to be high-end personal computers and single-user systems.
12. To dabble at the high-end of the watchmaker's art, expect to part with at least 5,000 euros.
13. Buick exports only the high-end Enclave sport utility vehicle to China and makes the rest of its vehicles locally, with a Chinese partner.
14. It is coming from a third-party source that Data General declines to identify, and is already used in high-end sites.
15. There's good torque for clean response and brisk pick-up after shifting gear, but high-end engine output is nothing startling.
16. The chips are targeted at embedded controls, portable and desktop computers, high-end fault-tolerant machines and supercomputers.
17. A handful of smaller companies are making Mac clones for high-end graphics applications and other niche markets.
18. The server uses XDBus - co-developed with Xerox Corp - which is also employed in the high-end eight- to 20-CPU SparcCenter 2000.
19. Investors continue to swoon over Cisco, considered one of the dominant vendors of high-end networking equipment.
20. It lacks a large stable of family practice doctors to refer patients to its high-end specialists.
21. The departmental application server fits between Sun's 500-user Sparcserver 10 and the high-end 3,000-user SparcCenter 2000.
22. Due out this year are a series of inexpensive, low-end notebook machines with high-end features.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. Nearby, DayStar Digital was selling its pricier, super-performance Mac clones for high-end publishing and editing.
24. The mailings outlined all sorts of promotions concocted to build momentum for this newest high-end getaway.
25. A federal jury found the so-called DC madam guilty of running a high-end prostitution ring. Deborah Palfrey said her now- defunct business was an "erotic fantasy service".
26. Apple Tuesday also introduced a new $599 version of its Mac mini, a stripped-down desktop that is sold without a screen or keyboard, and a new high-end Mac Pro desktop.
27. While Apple continues to gain market share in many products, Microsoft has lost share in Web browsers, high-end laptops and smartphones.
28. The ion manipulation arrangement (140) is in particular beneficial for high-end X-ray-tubes including an electrical field-free region (131).
29. Cold Sauna Odor Neutralizer (for hotel) is a pure natural plant products with the function of removing odor, mainly used in hotels, restaurants, entertainment and other high-end place of leisure.
30. In the 1990s, through the transfer of his brand, and took the way of design styles introduced in China in his name clothing, so Pierre - Cardin became synonymous with high-end apparel.
More similar words: highlight, high, pigheaded, thigh, highway, highly, high tech, high and low, high-necked, high school, high profile, apprehend, comprehend, apprehended, make both ends meet, ghetto, ploughed, spaghetti, then, when, by then, and then, hence, kitchen, just then, now and then, authentic, even when, earthenware, heathenism.