Similar words: media, median, mediate, immediate, mass media, immediately, intermediate, medium. Meaning: ['miːdɪəl] adj. 1. dividing an animal into right and left halves 2. relating to or situated in or extending toward the middle.
Random good picture Not show
1. Jurkovic suffered a torn medial collateral ligament in his left knee and missed the rest of the game.
2. He said the elbow, which has a torn medial collateral ligament, has been swollen all week.
3. Left medial cerebral arteria is the most embolism position.
4. Note:Tip of the medial nail shouldn't cross femoral calcar.
5. Finally, we mention the catadioptric system of Schupmann's medial.
6. Vibration sensation testing over the medial malleolus.
7. Both lateral and medial nasal vestibule have a knurl.
8. The medial and lateral patella retinacula are unremarkable.
9. Torn posterior horn of medial meniscus of right knee.
10. In the furnace body(Sentence dictionary), the medial side of the material charging and discharging opening is equipped with a spiral material guide plate.
11. Across the board, areas in the medial frontal gyrus, right putamen, premotor cortex and medial insula activated.
12. The main position of synovial plica was medial patellar plica (74. 50 % ). The main type was type B and C( 91. 84% ).
13. The presence of a medial malleolar fracture (fig. 4D), establishes this to be a complete injury, a supination-lateral rotation stage IV.
14. During the ossification of the chondroepiphysis the medial and lateral epiphyseal vessels and the medial ascending cervical artery established particular vascular anastomotic arch in the epiphysis.
15. Objective To explore microsurgical totalectomy experience promotion with medial sphenoid wing meningioma.
16. The Olecranon process, lateral, and medial epicondyles should be palpated for tenderness.
17. Results: The intimal area and medial area of the coronary artery gradually increased with.
18. Injection in exterior OMN affected little parts of medial longitudinal fasciculus and OMN.
19. It all centres around a part of the brain called the medial temporal lobe.
20. The loss of consciousness results from the epileptic process involving hippocampal regions of the medial temporal lobes.
21. The Fotogallery in Cardiff is showing RadicalChip, an exhibition of photography, video and mixed medial installations.
22. Links also occur between the two optic lobes and run from the medial part of the protocerebrum to each medulla separately.
23. Roebuck's ankle required surgery to repair the lateral and medial ligaments.
24. Type I depressor septi muscles(62%) are visible and identifiable, and can be traced to full interdigitation with the orbicularis oris from their origin at the medial crural footplate.
25. Objective To explore the value of the color doppler flow(CDFI)imaging in designing flaps based medial supramalleolar branches of the posterior tibial artery.
26. The efferent fibers of the lateral part of the medial mammillary nucleus projected mainly to the ipsilateral anteroventral nucleus of the thalamus.
27. The menisci are two semilunar, fibrocartilaginous disks located between the medial and lateral articular surfaces of the femur and tibia in each knee.
28. The arteries of the posterior part of menisci come from the posterior medial and lateral genicular arteries.
29. Conclusions Myositis was one of the uncommon clinical subtypes of IOIP, Superior rectus was the most involved muscle, followed by lateral, medial and inferior rectus.
30. Degenerating fibers were found in the ventral part of the contralateral dorsal funiculus and the medial part of the ipsilateral ventral funiculus.
More similar words: media, median, mediate, immediate, mass media, immediately, intermediate, medium, medical, mediocre, meditate, medieval, medicine, dialog, dialect, cordial, mediocrity, medication, dialogue, premeditated, encyclopedia, pediatrician, mediterranean, alternative medicine, armed, medal, famed, india, diary, diaper.