Random good picture Not show
1. The old cash register opened with a ping.
2. The raiders snatched $100 from the cash register.
3. He was caught red-handed taking money from the cash register.
4. The cash register only opens once the card has been swiped.
5. He still stood behind his cash register stuffing his mouth with popcorn.
6. Gigi will be working the main cash register.
7. National chromed cash register, ￡220.
8. The robbers rifled the cash register and fled with $188 in cash.
9. Coupons generated electronically at the cash register are popular across the country, because they mirror consumer preferences.
10. In 1914 Watson left National Cash Register under a cloud of monopoly and competitive charges that might have put him in jail.
11. The door hangs off its hinges, the cash register ripped from its electronic umbilical cord.
12. VerioStore incorporates on-line product catalogs, a cash register, a shopping cart and shipping and sales tax calculations.
13. He understands how to ring the cash register.
14. Are you sure someone stole from the cash register?
15. I work at the cash register.
16. There's a partial list over by the cash register.
17. She rings up the items on the cash register.
18. She was ringing up her sale on an ancient cash register.
19. Customers stood in line for 20 minutes at the cash register.
20. Their conversation stops abruptly when a scruffy man approaches the cash register, pulls out a gun and demands all the money.
21. Now it languished on a high shelf, under a box full of cash register tapes.
22. I ask only one favour: please bring me a pound's worth of silver from the Swan's cash register.
23. An attractive girl with a cheerful smile and laughing eyes was sitting at the cash register by the doorway.sentence dictionary
24. So you pick out one and follow him back to the cash register.
25. By the time I got my chance at the cash register, my white friends had been promoted to management.
26. The same display cases, the same carrot-haired woman behind the cash register.
27. If anything, he said, what they heard was that cash register.
28. As he passed the window, he saw Percy standing at the cash register with a hurt look.
29. So methods have been developed to dissuade you from wandering off to somebody else's cash register.
30. Shopping Supermarket prices are clearly marked, and the total can be seen on the cash register.
More similar words: register, sister, sinister, minister, boisterous, administer, in cash, cash in, legislator, cash in on, cashier, legislation, legislature, legislative, regime, region, with regard to, regional, apologist, psychologist, alter ego, listen, distend, listener, enlisted, listen to, poster, oyster, foster, glistening.