Synonym: cobwebby, filmy, gauze-like, gauzy, gossamer, see-through, sheer, transparent, vaporous, vapourous. Similar words: diaphysis, diaper, haphazard, demeanour, orphan, epiphany, elephant, elephantine. Meaning: [daɪ'æfənəs] adj. so thin as to transmit light.
Random good picture Not show
1. Blake often stretches concepts with contentious boundaries into diaphanous holdalls.
2. The little light fades the immense and diaphanous shadows.
3. She was wearing a dress of diaphanous silk.
4. A washerwoman hangs diaphanous saris to dry on the mortared walls of a house in India.
5. Objective Increasing the liquid diaphanous , it contains Scutellaria Baicalin.
6. The spright and diaphanous display produces a really snug and splendent atmosphere.
7. The breeze rustled leaves in a dry and diaphanous distance.
8. Their diaphanous flare symbolizes at once grace and tragedy, innocence and despair(Sentencedict.com), sadness and voluptuousness.
9. The diaphanous light casting on the sculptures and the dramatic installations of them form a special revelation of Canova's great works.
10. Silver paint coating their exterior reflects heat in warm weather and contributes to the diaphanous kinetic appearance of the structure.
11. Hence the rainforest’s high level of humidity, visible from the observation tower in diaphanous cloudlets drifting over the canopy.
12. Clothiers sell only the most flattering of outfits cut from the most diaphanous of silks.
13. Considering the positive side is more capable of absorbing visible lights than the negative one,(Sentencedict.com ) the authors may research and develop this kind of hidden diaphanous thin knitting window curtain.
14. The key component of UV ink curing system is photoinitiator and determination of diaphanous window is the main basis to select photoinitiators.
15. Objects created in this fashion are generally as solid and durable as a normal object, despite their originally diaphanous substance.
16. Dropping all the way through the stair - well, a 40 -foot- square curtain of stainless - steel mesh acts as a diaphanous veil between offices and meeting areas while allowing light to shine through.
17. As for the Rhinoceros, in token of their grateful adherence, they had him killed and stuffed directly, and then set him up outside the door of their father's house as a Diaphanous Doorscraper.
18. Hence the rainforest's high level of humidity , visible from the observation tower in diaphanous cloudletscanopy.
19. Structure: Adopting po1yeser film as dielectric, AL foil as electrode and inductive construction, unidirectional lead, diaphanous epoxy resin dip sealed (Type BH is yellow diaphanous material).
20. This product is pen and seals, combining with the suit products expo theme to carefully build, diaphanous, and has a remembrance.
21. The shade culture may reduce the occurrence probability of the sealwort spot leaf effectively it is lightest by 40% diaphanous cultivation preventive effect reaches 68. 4%.
22. Structure: Adopting po1yeser film as dielectric, AL foil as electrode and inductive construction, unidirectional lead, diaphanous epoxy resin dip sea1de.
More similar words: diaphysis, diaper, haphazard, demeanour, orphan, epiphany, elephant, elephantine, triumphantly, elephantiasis, no use, anonymous, anomalous, anonymously, ominous, heinous, ruinous, anomalously, ravenous, luminous, cavernous, larcenous, voluminous, indigenous, gluttonous, multitudinous, monotonously, monotonous, hand in hand, golgi apparatus.