Similar words: work at, Catholic, nonalcoholic, melancholic, public policy, work, at work, works. Meaning: n. person with a compulsive need to work.
Random good picture Not show
(1) A self-confessed workaholic, Tony Richardson can't remember when he last had a holiday.
(2) He claims he is not a driven workaholic.
(3) Collins English Dictionary defines a workaholic as "a person obsessively addicted to work".
(4) By this time his workaholic lifestyle was well established, though always hidden behind his easy friendliness.
(5) An astute businessman and virtual workaholic, he has his finger in more proverbial puddings than Little Jack Horner.
(6) There the young workaholic did everything from sharpening his own saw to delivering the product in a two-wheeled handcart.
(7) A self-confessed control freak and workaholic, no-one is allowed in his control room.
(8) He was not himself a classic workaholic; if he worked hard, it was not demonically so.
(9) No one suggests that the workaholic Harrison dallied or became distracted.
(10) A workaholic is a smart “Fool” who is always rewarded handsomely by hard work. Dr T.P.Chia
(11) I said he was a workaholic, and he seemed to take it as a compliment.
(12) She is a self-confessed workaholic.
(13) He was by his own account an ambitious workaholic. Sentencedict.com
(14) Some famous psychologists say that the workaholic has an inferiority complex which leads to overcompensation .
(15) Not a fuckwit , alcoholic, workaholic, pervert or megalomaniac, but total sex god and human rights lawyer.
(16) A self-confessed workaholic, Tony can't remember when he last had a holiday.
(17) She has never been close to her ascetic, workaholic father.
(18) And his father was a workaholic who sacrificed child-rearing to work at a furniture store he owned with a partner.
(19) For the workaholic, they are rely their work so soulfully that they cant live normally when whey don't have work to do .
(20) Bo is indeed quick-tempered and outspoken. He is a man of action and does not tolerate any sloppiness. His colleagues call him a "workaholic".
(21) It was an intense relationship: Gates the workaholic code writer and competitor , Allen the dreamy visionary.
(22) Your workaholic ways are likely alienating once - valued associates.
(23) Airtours' management often does its own reconnaissance of potential new destinations - a reflection of the board's workaholic nature.
(24) He had one overriding ambition-to act-and confessed to being a workaholic.
(25) Steve's doing a sixty-hour week at the moment - I never realized he could be such a workaholic.
(26) They are sometimes pushed into their habit by their work beliefs, by workaholic role models, and by a work system that automatically sanctions workaholism.
(27) After working non - stop for 18 years, the self - claimed workaholic received her walking papers in March.
More similar words: work at, Catholic, nonalcoholic, melancholic, public policy, work, at work, works, work off, workout, worker, work up, network, work out, paintwork, teamwork, workload, workshop, homework, work of art, overwork, out of work, make-work, housework, firework, fireworks, working out, patchwork, workplace, framework.