Synonym: crown. Similar words: academy, academic, academically, myriad, demur, demon, demand, demote. Meaning: ['daɪədem] n. an ornamental jewelled headdress signifying sovereignty.
Random good picture Not show
1. Andronikos also found a diadem, a corselet, helmet and spears, a tripod and metal bowls.
2. The thorny crown is more than an imperial diadem.
3. A diadem was worn as sign of royal power.
4. No adjunct to the Muses' diadem.
5. The diadem is the symbol of royalty.
6. To adorn with or as if with a diadem.
7. Nature like us is sometimes caught without diadem.
8. They made the plate, the sacred diadem, out of pure gold and engraved on it, like an inscription on a seal: HOLY TO THE LORD .
9. Their hair was then decorated with a diadem, jeweled combs, hair pins, scarfs and other accessories.
10. They made the plate, the sacred diadem, out of pure gold and engraved on it, like an inscription on a seal: HOLY TO THE Lord .
11. So he placed the royal diadem on her head and made her queen in place of Vashti.
12. It should be noted that Moses the law-giver married Zipporah (which means bird but is closely related to the word for diadem, see here) and she was one of seven sisters.
13. Crown of splendor in the Lord 's hand, a royal diadem in the hand of your God.
14. Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the LORD, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God.
15. Already her person was buried; only the fair young head and the diadem of white roses around it were still visible to the pitying heavens; and, last of all, was visible one white marble arm.
16. The roof is formed of shells, that open and close as the water flows over them. Their appearance is very beautiful, for in each lies a glittering pearl, which would be fit for the diadem of a queen.
16. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
17. Then he placed the turban on Aaron's head and set the gold plate, the sacred diadem, on the front of it, as the Lord commanded Moses.
18. Their appearance is very beautiful, for in each lies as glittering pearl, which would be fit for the diadem of a queen.
19. Put the turban on his head and attach the sacred diadem to the turban.